We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peach Fondue Ingredients
- Althea root 100 grams
- Cream (fatty) 150-200 ml
- Peach 6 pcs.
- Icing sugar 2-3 tablespoons
- Lemon ½ pcs.
- Biscuit 1 pack
- Main ingredients: Peach, Cream
- Serving 6 servings
- World cuisine Swiss cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Glass, Saucepan, Blender or coffee grinder, Tablespoon, Fondue set, Cooker
Cooking Peach Fondue:
Step 1: Prepare the lemon juice.The lemon should be washed first with hot water, you can even use a medium-sized brush, since all citrus fruits are treated with chemicals harmful to our body. Next, cut the fruit in half. One half must be scalded with boiling water, then squeezed juice out of it into a glass or bowl.
Step 2: Grind the necessary ingredients.Peel the root of the marshmallow from the skin with a knife, cut it into small pieces (about 0.5 mm), which must be crushed either in a blender or in a coffee grinder to a powdery mass. Wash peaches thoroughly, gently peel them with a knife from the peel, remove the seeds, remove the seeds and cut them into cubes (3-4 cm) or slices.
Step 3: Cook the sweet sauce.In a small saucepan, pour cream, pour the marshmallow root and powdered sugar. Place the pan over low heat and cook the sweet mixture, stirring constantly, for 10 to 15 minutes. Try not to bring it to a boil and do not let the cream burn, otherwise the dish will be spoiled. 1 to 2 minutes before the end of cooking, pour lemon juice into a creamy-sugar mass and mix well.
Step 4: Decorate the fondue in a special bowl.Remove the biscuit from the package, cut into small pieces (2 - 3 cm). Place peaches and biscuits on plates or bowls from the fondue set. Pour boiled sweet sauce into a special pot, put on a lighted burner from the set (on medium heat). The mixture must be constantly stirred.
Step 5: Serve the peach fondue.It is best to serve the fondue in a special set, but eating it with special devices is very convenient and beautiful. But if you do not have this set, this dish can be served in ordinary portioned dishes, but the sauce should be hot. Peach and a slice of biscuit need to be pricked on a fork or a special device and dip in sauce. Good appetite!
- - You will not find the marshmallow root in any supermarket or store, this plant is sold in pharmacies, but do not be alarmed, it has been used since ancient times not only as medicines, but also as spices in the preparation of certain dishes.
- - You can use not only fresh peaches, but also canned ones, but then they will not be so elastic.
- - It is desirable that the biscuits are fresh, but if this is not so, do not be discouraged, they can be soaked in milk.