We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of cookies "Kiss of little devils"
- Butter (or baking margarine) 250 gr.
- Flour (wheat) 250 gr.
- Sugar 100 gr.
- Powdered Sugar 100 gr.
- Starch 250 gr.
- Cocoa powder - 2-3 tablespoons
- Egg 1-2pcs.
- Vanillin to taste
- Chocolate (for decoration) white and black
- Walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts (optional) to taste
- Main ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Bowl, Mixer, Baking tray, Foil or parchment paper, Plastic bag, Serving plate
Cooking "Kiss of little devils" cookies:
Step 1: Cook the dough.Stir softened butter with a mixer with sugar, vanilla and egg until it is full. Add cocoa, flour and starch and knead a soft, uniform dough. After it we form balls the size of a walnut. Inside each you need to put a nut. We line the baking sheet with foil and place balls on it. Bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Step 2: Cooking Cookies Devil's Kisses.After the balls have cooled, you need to sprinkle half of the balls with powdered sugar and the other with cocoa. For decoration, chocolate (white and black) is placed in different dense plastic bags, which are dipped in very hot water and djar until the chocolate melts (the water should boil), then we cut off a very thin corner of the bag and decorate it with a chaotic cookie pattern. Black chocolate on light balls and white chocolate on dark looks spectacular. Cookies must be left to soak for about 1 hour.
Step 3: Serve the cookies Kisses of little devils.The cookie is ready. It remains only to go and surprise the guests. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you do not have parchment paper, you can simply grease a baking sheet with a piece of butter and sprinkle lightly with flour on top, so the cake will not stick to the baking sheet.
- - Only potato starch should be used.
- - Be sure to observe the proportions, otherwise there is a possibility that the cookies in your oven will spread.