Ingredients for making freckle sandwiches
- Buns (round) 3-4 pcs.
- Sausage (boiled) 300 grams
- Mayonnaise 5-6 tablespoons
- Hard cheese 100-150 grams
- Parsley or dill greens 1 bunch
- Tomatoes 1-2 pcs.
- Butter 80 grams
- Ground black pepper ¼ teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Bread
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Large casserole, Small casserole, Knife, Cutting board, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Grater, Cooker, Serving dish
Making Freckle Sandwiches:
Step 1: Prepare a mayonnaise-oil mixture for sandwiches.Butter must be melted in a water bath. To do this, put a large pot of water on the fire, put oil in a smaller saucepan, put a small pan in a large one. When the butter has melted, combine it with mayonnaise and mix well.
Step 2: Step 2: Cut the ingredients.Buns need to be cut lengthwise into 2 parts each, spread with butter mixed with mayonnaise, put them on a plate or on a board. Sausage needs to be cut into strips, cubes or semicircles. Grate the cheese on a fine grater, sprinkle with black pepper and stir.
Step 3: Step 3: Form the Freckles.Wash the tomatoes, cut into circles, each of which cut to the middle. Rinse dill or parsley with water, chop finely or disassemble into twigs. On a bread, buttered with mayonnaise, put a few slices or slices of sausage, grease them a bit with the remains of mayonnaise, then sprinkle with cheese, expand the circles of tomatoes and lay in the shape of a boat.
Step 4: Step 4: Serve the Freckle sandwiches.Place the sandwiches nicely on a serving plate, sprinkle them with chopped herbs (or sprigs of herbs). Such sandwiches are suitable not only as a snack for alcoholic drinks, but they will be good even for breakfast or as a complement to a salad of vegetables or mashed potatoes. Good appetite!
- - Freckle sandwiches can be served as an independent dish or with cocoa, tea, coffee with milk or other hot drinks.
- - Tomatoes that will be used in the preparation of sandwiches must be dry (not juicy), because the juice can soften the bread, which will ruin the taste of the dish.
- - When cooking "Freckles" you can use fatty or smoked sausages (as you like).
- - Before you spread slices of buns with butter and mayonnaise, they can be dried a little in the oven (for 5 to 10 minutes), after which they will become crispy and more fragrant.