We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Salad "Pearl in the Grass"
- Sardines in a can 1 can
- Rice ½ cup
- Dill 1 bunch
- 4 eggs
- Red caviar 1 teaspoon
- Salt and ground pepper to your liking
- Mayonnaise 5-6 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Sardine
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Saucepan, Fork, Tablespoon, Grater, Cutting board, Paper towel, Canned food opener, Sharp knife, Cooker, Serving plate
Making a Pearl in the Grass Salad:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Open a jar of sardines with a special opener, drain the oil, but not all, so the salad will be much juicier. Then mash the fish with a fork. Rinse the chicken eggs, boil, peel, and then separate the proteins from the yolks. Grate the proteins on a medium grater, and finely chop the yolks. Rinse well a bunch of dill under water, drain it with a paper towel, and then crumble. finely chop the dill.
Step 2: Cooking Fig.Rinse the rice well, about 7 times, so that the water is clean and clear. Then pour it in a pan with clean water. For 1/2 cup of rice, you will need approximately one cup of water. Put the pan on medium heat, bring the water to a boil. Stir and reduce heat to a minimum, then cover. Cook rice until cooked. Then cool.
Step 3: Putting the salad.Place the salad on a serving plate in several layers, each of which is coated with mayonnaise: 1 layer: mashed sardines 2 layer: rice 3 layer: dill, this layer with mayonnaise does not need to be lubricated 4 layer: egg yolks 5 layer: crushed proteins
Step 4: Serve the Pearl Salad in the Grass.Spread red caviar on top of the salad, and sprinkle chopped dill between the grains of caviar. Let the salad sit for about 20 minutes so that all layers are well soaked and you can serve it! Good appetite!
- - If you wish, you can replace the dill with parsley, the taste will be less piquant, but more delicate.
- - Salt and pepper are best added after mixing all the ingredients. After all, mayonnaise can give enough salt, so be careful and do not overdo it.
- - If during the preparation of rice all water boiled out of it, but it is not yet ready and solid, then, first of all, you should not add water. It is better to cover the pan with a lid and wrap it in a terry towel for about 20 minutes. So the rice will reach readiness and not boil, as if you decide to add water.