We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of salad "Green Christmas tree"
Ingredients for the preparation of salad "Green Christmas tree":
- Cream cheese 150 grams
- Eggs 3 pcs.
- Green onion 1 bunch
- Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Thick mayonnaise 5 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper 1/5 teaspoon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dill greens 1 bunch
- Bulgarian pepper (red or yellow) 1 pc.
- Main Ingredients Eggs
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Cutting board, Knife, Garlic press, Grated, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Cooker, Refrigerator, Serving plate
Cooking Green Christmas Tree Salad:
Step 1: Cook the eggs.Eggs should be washed well, then dip them in a pot of water, put it on a large fire, salt a little, after boiling - reduce the fire and cook for another 10 minutes. While the eggs are boiling, peel the garlic from the husk, wash and crush with a special press. Next, cool the eggs with cold water for several minutes and peel off the shell.
Step 2: Grind onions, garlic, eggs and cheese.
Step 3: Form a Christmas tree.On a serving plate, carefully place the salad and give it the shape of a Christmas tree (cone) using a tablespoon or teaspoon. To keep the dish in shape, it can be placed in the refrigerator for a while (for 2 to 3 hours), then removed and decorated.
Step 4: Decorate the dish.Rinse the sweet pepper with water, cut the stalk and remove the seeds with a small knife. Cut circles and stars out of pepper. Wash and chop the greens, then sprinkle a Christmas tree on it and decorate it with circles and stars, as if it were Christmas tree decorations.
Step 5: Serve the Green Christmas Tree Salad.Green Christmas Tree Salad is a cold appetizer served in a serving dish and cut into portioned pieces with a sharp knife, then laid out in plates. This dish goes well with red or white wine. Good appetite!
- - In order for dishes that use sweet pepper to be truly tasty, you need to choose and store the pepper correctly. When buying bell pepper, you need to pay attention to the color, shape and elasticity of the fruit. Pepper should be even saturated color (preferably yellow or red), the pulp should be dense and smooth. Then cut the figures from it will be easier than ever.
- - Since the shelf life of mayonnaise (packaging in open form) is no more than 8 - 12 hours in the refrigerator, therefore, salad dressed with it can also be stored no more than 12 hours.
- - So that you have fresh green onions all year round, you can grow it yourself at home on the windowsill. Pour cold water into a glass or jar, place the onion with the roots down so that they are in the water. After a couple of days, you can cut the leaves of green onions, do not throw the bulb, wait for the next harvest.