We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Flamingo Chicken Breasts
- Medium Chicken Breasts 3 pieces
- Hard cheese 100-150 grams
- Canned pineapples 1 can
- Walnuts peeled 50 grams
- Mayonnaise 120-130 grams
- Cherry Syrup 150 grams
- Butter or vegetable oil 10-15 grams
- 1/3 teaspoon table salt
- Parsley or dill greens a few twigs
- Cherries (with or without bones) 10 pcs.
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Bowl, Plate, Meat hammer, Food wrap or plastic bag, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Can opener, Baking sheet, Cooker with oven or oven
Cooking Flamingo Chicken Breasts:
Step 1: We beat the chicken meat.Rinse the chicken breasts thoroughly and, if they have a bone, then separate them from the skeleton with a knife on a meat cutting board and cut them in half more. Next, pieces of chicken must be beaten with a hammer (do not forget to wrap the meat with a film or a plastic bag to get rid of the spray).
Step 2: Prepare the sauce.Combine mayonnaise and cherry syrup, mix with a spoon. If the amount of sauce on your eyes seems insufficient, add some more necessary ingredients to it. Grate the cheese on a fine or coarse grater in a separate bowl. Open a jar of pineapple with a can opener, drain the juice and transfer the contents to a plate.
Step 3: Decorate and bake chicken with Flamingo sauce.Grease a baking sheet with oil, place raw meatballs on it, then decorate them with pineapple rings, and in the center put pieces of walnut. And the last touch - pour the breasts with soft pink cherry sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese. We put the future flamingo chicken breasts in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes and look forward to the “pink Flamingos” to mature.
Step 4: Serve the Flamingo Chicken Breasts.Serve chicken breasts in portioned dishes, after decorating them with washed branches of greens or a leaf of salad and ... place a cherry in the center of each “pink Flamingo”. Nobody can resist this fabulous dish, even the most sophisticated gourmets! Good appetite!
- - It is best to defrost meat, including chicken, slowly, first by moving it from the freezer to the lower shelf in a plastic bag. You cannot re-freeze meat, as this will not affect the taste of the dishes prepared from it in the best way.
- - If you bought chicken breasts with skin, then it should be removed before cooking, because they have a lot of calories and fat.
- - Walnuts before you eat, you can fry in a pan or in the oven (without oil), then the skin will be well removed.