Ingredients for Making Mushroom Soup in Bread
- Mushrooms 400 g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Flour 2 table. spoons
- Cream (25%) 200 ml
- Milk to taste
- Butter 100 g
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Lemon 0.5 Pcs. for decoration
- Greens (dill, parsley) for decoration
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- Dried basil to taste
- Bread 1 round loaf or 4 small rolls
- Main ingredients: Mushrooms, Bread
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Crockery, Cutting board, Knife, Stove, Frying pan, Oven, Baking tray
Making mushroom soup in bread:
Step 1: Cook the bread "plates".Brown bread is best, although other options are possible. We cut off the top and scrape the flesh out of the bread, carefully so as not to damage the base of our "plate". Then we rub each bread plate inside with garlic. And the pulp can be used in the preparation of another dish (for example, cutlets or breadcrumbs) or simply eat.
Step 2: Cook the mushroom soup.Too thin soup may well make our bread "dishes" soak, and therefore not good. So we will cook soup puree. And for this, melt the butter on deep pan, spread chopped onions and chopped mushrooms. If you use champignons, then in addition to wash and peel them, additional processing is not required. And if you use wild mushrooms, then it is better to boil them in salted water first. Fry onions and mushrooms until golden brown. Add cream and flour, stir well so that there are no lumps. Pour all the seasonings cooked, add salt, mix again until the soup thickens. If the soup turned out, in your opinion, too thick, you can dilute it with milk or cream.
Step 3: Preheat the bread "plates" and "lids".Turn on the oven and heat it to 200 degrees. Then we send bread "dishes" there, so that it dries out a little, and of course warmed up. 5-10 minutes are enough for this.
Step 4: Pour and serve the prepared mushroom soup in the bread.When the "plates" are ready, we take them out of the oven, pour the soup into each of them, decorate with finely chopped greens and a slice of lemon. We cover the bread "plate" with the bread "lid" and serve. When you eat soup, do not forget to eat a plate! Enjoy your meal!
- - Give the soup a little insist on a "plate" so that the bread is saturated with it. If the soup has time to cool, you can heat it in the oven, or in extreme cases, in the microwave.
- - To give a greater creamy taste, you can rub the cheese on a fine grater into the soup before serving. To rub the cheese better, hold it in the freezer.
- - For cooking in bread, any thick soup is suitable. If the soup needs time to brew, then you can cook it the day before, and make and preheat the bread "plates" before serving.
- - Bread should be as many as planned portions. in which case, the soup can be eaten from a regular plate.
- - When eating, try not to damage the bottom of the plate, so as not to spill soup on yourself.