Strawberry Mojito Ingredients
- Strawberry (without stalks) 7 pieces (large)
- Fresh mint (leaves) 30 pieces
- White sugar 250 grams
- White rum "Bacardi" 250 milliliters
- Lime 2 pieces
- Soda water 500 milliliters
- Strawberry Syrup 60 milliliters
- Ice to taste
- Main ingredientsStrawberry, Rum, Sugar
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Knife, Cutting board, Manual juicer, Measuring cup, Wooden kitchen pestle (with long handle), Wooden kitchen spatula (with long handle), Carafe, Tall glass 4 pieces (capacity 350 milliliters) or 8 pieces (capacity 200 milliliters)
Cooking Strawberry Mojito:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Today we will prepare a wonderful summer mojito drink with strawberries, the number of products is designed for 4 tall glasses with a capacity of 350 milliliters or for 8 small ones with a capacity of 200 milliliters. And for starters, we will prepare all the ingredients, alternately rinse under the cold running water the right amount of strawberries, mint leaves, and, of course, citruses. After wetting them with paper kitchen towels from excess moisture, we put them in turn on a cutting board, cut lime and each strawberry into 4-6 slices, and leave the mint leaves intact.
We also put on the kitchen table a bottle of Bacardi white rum, soda, strawberry syrup and a measuring cup with 250 grams of white granulated sugar.
Step 2: Cooking Strawberry Mojito
Now take a large decanter and squeeze juice out of lime slices into it using a manual juicer.
There we will send chopped strawberries, mint leaves and all the sugar.
Then take a long wooden pestle and grind them into a thick, porridge-like mass.
After pouring into the carafe 250 milliliters of rum, 500 milliliters of soda water, 60 milliliters of strawberry syrup and mix with a long wooden spatula until smooth. Mojito is ready, you can taste it.
Step 3: serve the strawberry mojito.
After cooking, strawberry mojito is poured into tall wine glasses, added to the drink ice, decorated with lime slices, strawberries, mint leaves and served on hot summer days to quench thirst. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- For freezing ice, you should use only pure water, and it can also be diluted with lime juice. This makes the finished drink even more delicious.
- Instead of lime, you can use lemon.
- Sometimes instead of pure sugar, sugar syrup is brewed, 50 milliliters of pure water per 250 grams of granulated sugar.
- Instead of strawberry syrup, you can use strawberry liquor.
- If desired, you can add ice already crushed in a blender to cocktail glasses.