We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making eggplant and pepper terrine
- Eggplant 700 grams
- Bulgarian yellow pepper medium size 2 pieces
- Bulgarian red pepper medium size 2 pieces
- Large bay leaf 2 pieces
- Large lemon 1 piece
- Head garlic medium size 1 piece
- Olive oil 100 milliliters
- Mozzarella Cheese 400 grams
- Main ingredients: Eggplant, Pepper, Cheese
- Serving 8 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Plate - 5 pieces, Food foil, Oven, Pastry brush, Manual juicer, Baking tray, Medium pan with lid, Food wrap, Bakeware, Refrigerator, Three-liter bottle, Nylon cover, Kitchen tongs, Serving dish, Kitchen potholders
Cooking eggplant and pepper terrine:
Step 1: prepare the garlic.Using a knife, carefully divide the head of garlic into cloves, but so as not to damage the surface of the component. The protective husk must remain intact. After this, the ingredient is transferred to a free plate.
Step 2: prepare the lemon.
Step 3: prepare the eggplant.We wash the eggplants well under running warm water and after that we lay out the ingredient on a cutting board. Using a knife, cut off the tail of the vegetable and now we begin to cut the eggplant into pieces. You can cut the ingredient in different ways, depending on which form you use to prepare the terrine. You can cut a component along the fetus into tongues thick no more than 0.5 centimeters, and you can and on thin circles. In any case, during the preparation of the dish, we will need to use a load that will crush all the components and the eggplant in any case will not peel off the dish itself. Sliced eggplant in a free plate. After this, pour a little salt into the container and mix everything well with clean hands. In the meantime, grease the baking sheet with a small amount of vegetable oil using a pastry brush, and then lay out the pieces of eggplant on its surface. Using the same brush, grease the component again with vegetable oil and sprinkle with lemon juice. Between the circles or the tongues of the eggplant, spread half the cloves of garlic and one bay leaf. We put the baked vegetable in the oven at a temperature 190 ° C during 20 minutes until the eggplant is soft. After the allotted time, using kitchen tackles, we take out the container from the oven, and we put the eggplants with kitchen tongs in a free plate.
Step 4: prepare bell peppers.
Step 5: prepare the mozzarella cheese.
Step 6: prepare the eggplant and pepper terrine.
Step 7: Serve the eggplant and pepper terrine.As soon as the eggplant and pepper terrine is ready, cut it into pieces with a knife and serve it as a snack. This dish is perfect for a festive table as well. As an addition to meat dishes or even all kinds of cereals. Good appetite!
- - In addition to the ingredients indicated in the recipe, you can also add other vegetables to your taste in the dish. A good addition to aroma and taste is fresh parsley.
- - Instead of mozzarella cheese, you can add such cheeses as Adyghe or ricotta to the dish.
- - Pieces of zucchini and peppers can also be well-fried instead of baking on both sides in a grill pan with the addition of a small amount of vegetable oil.
- - Caution: in order not to strongly press down the dish, you must independently determine the amount of water in the bottle. Depending on the amount of ingredients, the amount of water can be increased or decreased. I usually put an empty can and slowly add water. And at the end I close the container tightly with a lid.