We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking trout on the grill
- Small fresh trout 4-5 pieces
- Olive oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Onions medium size 1-2 pieces
- Fresh champignon mushrooms 100 grams
- Medium Lemon 2 pieces
- Parsley fresh small bunch
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Dry white wine 150-200 milliliters
- Main ingredients
- Serving 8 servings
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Plate - 3 pieces, Bowl, Manual juicer, Cup, Saucepan, Wide dish, Tablespoon, Barbecue, Lattice, Firewood or charcoal, Kitchen iron shovel
Cooking trout on the grill:
Step 1: prepare the fish.To get rid of dirt and mucus, the trout is thoroughly washed under running cold water. Then we spread the trout on a cutting board and with the help of a kitchen knife we make an incision along the abdomen of the fish from the ventral back fin to the gills. Then, starting from the head of the fish to the tail, manually remove all the insides and then wash well once again the inside of the gutted fish carcass under running water from the remaining pieces of the insides and blood clots. Next, we need to remove the skin from the fish ingredient. To do this, take the carcass in the right hand, and with the left hand, holding the head, sharply pull it back, breaking the ridge. Then we will pull the fish head in the opposite direction to the tail, thus, the skin from the trout will be removed in one motion, while the flesh of the fish will not be damaged and the carcass will remain intact. Since we will bake the whole fish, so we don’t need to cut it into pieces or fillet. The tail and head can also be left for beauty.
Step 2: prepare the parsley.
Step 3: prepare the onion.
Step 4: prepare the lemon.We wash the lemons under running water, and then transfer them to a cutting board. Using a kitchen knife, cut citrus into two halves. Then, using a manual juicer, squeeze the lemon juice from each half of the lemon and pour it into a separate cup.
Step 5: prepare the mushrooms.Rinse the mushrooms under running water and transfer to a cutting board. Using a kitchen knife, cut our ingredient into small pieces and transfer to a free plate.
Step 6: pickle the fish.
Step 7: prepare the trout on the grill.After the allotted time for the trout mariner, we take the fish out of the pan and transfer it to a wide flat dish. Now we need to stuff trout. To do this, transfer finely chopped parsley and mushrooms into a bowl with chopped onions. Using a tablespoon, mix the three ingredients well until smooth. Then manually hold the abdomen of the fish and using the same dining equipment, shift the minced meat into it. For beauty, you can still put a few circles of lemon, which I usually do. Trout on the grill can be prepared in two ways: by making a barbecue of fish pieces or baking whole with a grill. Since our fish carcasses are stuffed, so we will cook trout in the second way, that is, on the grill. Attention: You can cook fish on the grill using firewood or charcoal. If you cook fish on wood, then it is better to use firewood from aspen or birch. If we use coal for cooking trout on the brazier, then we must remember that on 1 kilogram of fish weight, we need 1-1.5 kilograms of coal. When the charcoal burns well and is covered with ash, and the wood begins to smolder, then we proceed to cooking fish on the grill. Very carefully we transfer the fish carcasses to the grate at a small distance from each other and cover the second part of the grate, like a book, to fix it. When frying, the distance of fish to heat should be no less 5-7 centimeters, and the heat in the coals should not be strong, as the fish may burn out or dry out. During cooking, spray the fish with wine. Preparing trout on the grill for 15-20 minutes. Important: do not forget to turn the fish from side to side from time to time so that it does not burn.
Step 8: serve trout on the grill.
- - When you stuff fish, you can put a sprig of thyme, a clove of garlic, cut into plates or a thin slice of lemon in its belly for flavor. Not only black, but also white pepper, as well as marjoram, dill, caraway seeds, bay leaf, basil, lemon balm, rosemary and sage, go well with trout. Add 1-2 of the listed seasonings to the marinade, and the trout will get an unforgettable smell and taste.
- - Before serving trout, sprinkle the fish carcasses with pomegranate juice. From this, the fish will become much tastier.
- - In addition to the marinade suggested in the recipe, I also advise you to try pickling trout in soy sauce with honey and garlic. In this sauce, fish must be marinated for 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of the fish carcasses.
- - Try to cook trout on the grill with fresh carcasses, not frozen. If you still have frozen fish, then you can’t defrost our ingredient warm, not to mention hot water or a microwave. It is necessary to defrost fish for cooking in the refrigerator on the lower shelf at a temperature of no higher than 5-7 ° C.
- - The skin of the peeled fish is very delicate. Therefore, before putting the stuffed trout on the wire rack, you can first put it in food foil, and then put the foil with fish on the wire rack.
- - Caution: trout is not advisable to eat for future mothers, since mercury is present in some species of this fish, and it can have an adverse effect on the unborn baby.