We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making lamb leg baked in a sleeve
- Lamb leg 4 kilograms
- White wine vinegar 3 tablespoons
- Large Head Garlic 1.5 Heads
- Salt to taste
- Spice "mixture of four peppers" to taste
- Spice paprika powder to taste
- Spice coriander powder to taste
- Zira to taste
- Savory spice to taste
- Spice garlic powder to taste
- Spice star anise 2 stars
- Purified water 3 liters
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 12 Servings
Inventory:Deep bowl or large pan, Cutting board, Knife, Plate, Bowl, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Baking sleeve, Oven, Baking tray, Kitchen gloves, Flat dish
Cooking lamb leg baked in a sleeve:
Step 1: prepare the leg of lamb - stage 1.To prepare a dish such as a lamb leg in the sleeve, I usually use meat without a lower bone. Therefore, when we buy a leg of lamb, it is best to immediately ask the seller to chop the ingredient into several parts. Thus, it is better to pickle and cook faster, and the lamb will turn out juicier and tender. But this is at your discretion, since you can use the leg of a lamb and the whole. So, thoroughly rinse the meat component under running warm water and carefully look so that there are no bone fragments on the pulp.
Step 2: pickle the lamb leg.
Step 3: prepare the leg of lamb - stage 2.
Step 4: prepare the garlic.We spread the cloves of garlic on a cutting board and lightly press them with the handle of a knife. Thanks to this process, it is easy to peel off the ingredient. After that, cut the cloves along 2-3 partsso that subsequently it is easy to stuff meat with them. Shredded vegetable is placed in a separate plate.
Step 5: prepare the spice mixture.Pour spices such as paprika, coriander, zira, savory and powdered garlic into the bowl. Mix well with a spoon. Attention: seasoning mixture should turn out no more 1 teaspoonso that the spices do not overshadow the aroma of lamb itself.
Step 6: prepare the lamb leg baked in the sleeve.
Step 7: serve the lamb leg baked in the sleeve.The lamb leg baked in the sleeve is very juicy and tender inside and with a crispy golden crust on the outside. Such meat can be laid out on a flat serving dish and served in a table in such a way that everyone can enjoy this beauty, and already at the table cut lamb into portions. Or immediately spread the lamb leg on a cutting board and cut it into pieces. But you can serve lamb with any side dishes you wish. For example, it can be baked potatoes or mashed potatoes or a vegetable salad. In any case, it will be very tasty, satisfying and aromatic. Good appetite!
- - In addition to the main ingredient - lamb leg, slices of carrots and potatoes can be put in the baking sleeve. Then the dish turns out even more aromatic and tastier, in addition, a side dish is already ready, which is also soaked in juices and fat during the preparation of meat.
- - In addition to the listed spices, you can use any other seasonings to your taste.
- - In order to cook a delicious leg of lamb, first of all, you need to pay attention to the quality and freshness of the meat. The fat of mutton should be white or pale beige, the flesh of the mutton itself should be pink, and, of course, there should not be the pungent smell of meat.