We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Chicken Legs
Ingredients for the preparation of ham in marinade:
- Legs 5-6 pieces
- Garlic 4-5 prongs (large)
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- Sesame oil 2 tablespoons
- Wine vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Parsley 1-2 bunches
- Curry half a teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Dried thyme ground pinch
- Dried ground caraway pinch
- Dried ground basil teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Garlic, Chicken
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife - 2 pieces, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Deep bowl, Bowl, Garlic, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Whisk, Plastic wrap, Refrigerator, Oven, Baking tray, Deep bowl, Aluminum cling film, Parchment paper, Kitchen towel, Kitchen spatula, Large flat dish
Cooking legs in the marinade:
Step 1: prepare the legs.Take out the legs from the package. We rinse them under running water, lay them on a cutting board, carefully examine them and use a knife to remove small hairs, as well as feathers that could remain on the ham during machine cleaning. After that we remove the yellow skin on the lower part of the bone from the drumstick, dry the chicken legs with paper kitchen towels and put in a deep bowl.
Step 2: prepare the marinade.In a smaller bowl, squeeze garlic cloves peeled through the garlic bowl. After we add sugar, salt, sesame oil, wine vinegar and soy sauce to it, be careful with it, do not forget that you added salt to the marinade. Then we introduce all the spices indicated in the ingredients, their amount can be adjusted as desired by reducing or increasing the dose. Using a whisk, mix all the ingredients to a homogeneous consistency and complete dissolution of the sugar grains, as well as salt crystals.
Step 3: marinate the legs.
Step 4: bake the legs.
Step 5: serve the legs in the marinade.Chicken legs in a marinade, lay on a large flat dish, and served hot as the main hot dish. If desired, before serving, chicken meat can be sprinkled with fresh chopped greens of dill, parsley, basil or chopped shallots. Taste chicken legs are tender, with a light sour - sweet shade and a pronounced aroma of spices and herbs. Therefore, the side dish should be neutral, for example, light boiled rice with butter, mashed potatoes, pasta, fresh vegetable salads seasoned with vegetable fats, or fresh vegetable slices. Cook with love and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - This type of marinade can be used for any kind of meat.
- - Instead of chicken legs, you can use any other parts of the chicken, such as wings, hips, drumsticks, backs, chicken breasts.
- - Instead of sesame oil, you can use refined sunflower oil without a pronounced smell of sunflowers.
- - Instead of wine vinegar, you can use red or white dry wines.
- - In order to make chicken meat tasty and very tender, you need to select products for marinade so that they perform 2 functions, soften the fiber of the meat and soak it with its flavor. Therefore, the basis of any marinade is products that contain acids, such as kefir, mayonnaise, wine, vinegar, soy sauce. The aroma uses spices, herbs, garlic, herbs, onions and many other ingredients.