We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Seafood Paella Ingredients
- Seafood cocktail (frozen) 500 grams
- Rice (Valencia) 300 grams
- Tomato puree - 200 grams to taste
- Olive oil 40 ml
- Onions (large) 1 piece
- Green peas (frozen) - 100 grams to taste
- Saffron ½ teaspoon
- Salt - 1 teaspoon to taste
- Green sweet pepper half
- Lemon 1 piece
- Main Ingredients: Shrimp, Mussels and Scallops, Rice
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineSpanish Cuisine
Inventory:Glass, Tea and dining spoon, Bowl, Colander, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Grater, Wooden spatula, Paella (wide frying pan), Cooker
Cooking paella with seafood:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Frozen seafood first needs to be thawed, then rinse thoroughly and drain excess water from them. Place a wide frying pan over high heat, add and heat olive oil, then throw in dried seafood, fry for 3 minutes, stir occasionally. Then put in a separate bowl. Place the saffron in a glass and pour boiling water. He should be infused for about 20 minutes. Peel the onions carefully from the husk, then rinse under cold water and cut into cubes. Bell peppers, wash, cut in half and peel the seeds, then cut into cubes. You can make tomato puree with a medium grater.
Step 2: Cook the seafood paella.
Step 3: Add the tomato and peas.First add the tomato puree and spread it evenly over the surface, also do not mix. After about 10 minutes, you can add peas and bell peppers. You can add some water as needed.
Step 4: Serve paella with seafood.When all the liquid is absorbed into the rice and it is ready, gently and beautifully lay the seafood on top of everything. Use lemon slices as a decoration. Leave the dish for 5 minutes to insist. Seafood paella is best served hot, right in the pan. And, already at the table, you can divide it into portions. Good appetite!
- - The rice layer should not exceed two centimeters. Thus, it will be much more aromatic, and the dish - juicier.
- - If you want to follow all the Spanish traditions associated with this dish, then all seafood should be laid out only after the dish is ready, as a delicious decoration.
- - If you intend to use fresh seafood, then be sure to adhere to the following recommendations:
- - mussels should be thoroughly wiped with a brush under cold water, and then boil them, about 10 minutes;
- - not opened mussels should be thrown away;
- - scallops need to be cleaned of films, then washed and fried on both sides;
- - First shrimp, then peel.