We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Salad with Capers and Chicken
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Balsamic vinegar 1.5 tablespoons
- Dried rosemary half a teaspoon
- Chicken, boneless fillet 3 kilograms
- Almonds 1 cup (cup capacity 200 milliliters)
- Celery stems 2-3 pieces
- Concentrated lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Caper marinated 2-3 tablespoons or to taste
- Sour cream up to 15% fat content -200-250 milliliters or to taste to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Spinach leaves 10-15 pieces
- Fresh tomato 3-4 pieces
- Butter rolls (from fresh, not salted dough or pita bread) 6-8 pieces
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Sour Cream, Nuts
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineGreek Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Stove, Oven, Frying pan, Kitchen towel, Kitchen spatula, Cutting board, Knife, Glass tray with a lid, Plastic wrap, Rolling pin, Non-stick baking sheet, Baking paper, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Paper kitchen towels, Canned Wrench, Salad bowl, deep bowls, or portioned plates
Making a salad with capers and chicken:
Step 1: prepare the marinade.Pour the right amount of olive oil into a deep bowl. Add balsamic vinegar to give the marinade, a sour taste. Then pour a little dried rosemary into the bowl. And whisk lightly with a tablespoon to mix the ingredients better. The marinade is ready, let it brew a little 10 minutes will be quite enough.
Step 2: pickle the chicken.
Step 3: bring the chicken to the ready.After the desired time has elapsed, turn on the stove to a medium level and place the pan on it. Lightly heat the bowl and dip the pickled chicken meat into it. Do not add oil to the pan; it is enough in the marinade. Fry the fillet on both sides to a golden, golden brown crust and a dark beige hue, periodically turning it over with a kitchen spatula to avoid burning meat to the bottom of the pan. Then lay the fried chicken on a non-stick baking sheet pre-coated with baking paper and place it in the preheated oven. Bake chicken for 20 - 25 minutes until ready. Chicken prepared in this way will not be overdried and will retain all the juices inside. Remove the prepared meat from the oven using a kitchen towel, transfer to a deep bowl, helping yourself with a kitchen spatula, and let cool completely.
Step 4: prepare the rest of the ingredients for the salad.
Step 6: serve a salad with capers and chicken.Salad with capers and chicken is served immediately after cooking, it can be arranged as you like best. For example, put it in a salad bowl and garnish with spinach leaves and tomato rings. You can serve it in fresh buns, as they do in Greece, or wrap it in pita bread and fry in a pan, as it is served in Italy. In any of the options, this dish will be tasty, aromatic and very rich. Cook with pleasure and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of sour cream, you can use mayonnaise, homemade cream or thick sour-milk yogurt.
- - Marinade can be supplemented with spices such as allspice, marjoram, curry, white pepper, turmeric for color, paprika and these are just a few of the options.
- - Instead of olive oil, you can use vegetable oil.
- - Instead of balsamic vinegar, you can use apple cider vinegar, red or white dry wine.
- - You can use walnuts instead of almonds.