We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking brushwood
- wheat flour 400 gr. (flour can be added a little more, the main thing is that the dough is tight and soft)
- 3 yolks (the yolk must be separated from the protein to make it tastier)
- sugar 1 tablespoon (sweetened can add another 1 tablespoon)
- cognac 2 tbsp (you can use vodka, this is necessary so that the dough absorbs as little oil as possible during frying)
- sour cream 1 tablespoon
- milk 100 gr. (milk is recommended to be taken at room temperature or slightly warmed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (very little salt is required, on the tip of a teaspoon)
- icing sugar to taste
- vegetable oil to taste
- Main ingredients
Inventory:bowl for mixing ingredients - 1 pc., rolling pin - 1 pc., knife - 1 pc., whisk - 1 pc., measuring cup - 1 pc.
Step 1: Knead the dough.Take a bowl to mix the ingredients. Separate the whites from the yolks, the latter we will use to make cookies. Beat the yolks until smooth, add milk, cognac, sour cream, salt, flour must be added in portions and mix thoroughly to make the dough without lumps. After the dough is kneaded, it must be left in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, so that it "fits".
Step 2: Prepare the dough for deep fat.After the dough is infused, it must be rolled out with a rolling pin. Try to make it thin, otherwise the cookie may not work. Cut the rolled dough into strips of 10-15 cm long. Take the ends of the strip and make a few turns on one side and a couple of turns on the other side in the opposite direction. It should be a spiral.
Step 3: Fry the brushwood.Immerse the finished spirals in hot oil. Turn the cookie over until it turns golden on all sides.
Step 4: Serve.Remove the hot brush from the deep fat and put on a paper towel, it is necessary that the glass oil. Put the finished brushwood on a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Good appetite!
- - if you sift the flour, then the cookies will turn out more magnificent.
- - the dough can be cut into thin strips, and then 2 or 3 are twisted together - many chefs sprinkle not only with powdered sugar, but also add zest, cinnamon or crushed vanilla, then the cookies turn out to be more original and interesting.
- - instead of paper napkins, you can use confectionery paper, it also absorbs oil and fat very well.