We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Gingerbread Cookies Ingredients
- Wheat flour 3 cups (490 grams)
- Food baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda teaspoon
- Salt half a teaspoon
- Dried ground ginger 5 teaspoons
- Dried ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon
- Dried cloves, ground quarter teaspoon
- Dried ground nutmeg a quarter teaspoon
- Softened butter 6 tablespoons (80 grams)
- Brown Sugar 150 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece (large)
- Corn syrup 125 milliliters
- Liquid vanilla extract 2 teaspoons
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Butter, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Mixer, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Fine mesh strainer, Knife, Plastic food wrap, Refrigerator or freezer, Kitchen table, Oven, Rolling pin, Non-stick baking sheet, Baking paper, Metal spatula, Kitchen towel, Metal grate (from the oven), plate
Cooking gingerbread cookies:
Step 1: beat sugar with butter.Put the right amount of brown sugar and softened butter in a deep bowl. Beat the ingredients with a mixer at medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes. The mass in the bowl should be light and airy.
Step 2: add the eggs, vanilla extract and corn syrup.Then, beat in a bowl with sweet butter the right amount of unshell eggs, pour in the vanilla liquid extract and add the corn syrup. Beat all the ingredients with a mixer until fluffy and smooth. Turning on the mixer, increase the whipping speed gradually, starting with the smallest and ending with the highest as the mass in the bowl begins to thicken.
Step 3: prepare the dry ingredients.
Step 4: combine dry and liquid ingredients.Using a tablespoon, gradually introduce the dry mixture into the liquid mass, while mixing the ingredients with a mixer at the lowest speed. When it becomes difficult for you to knead the dough, turn off the apparatus, clean its blades of flour pieces and continue kneading in a bowl with your hands.
Step 5: knead the dough.Add all remaining dry ingredients to the bowl and knead the thick dough. Initially, the mixture will crumble into small pieces, but don’t worry, they will combine later and you will end up with a wonderful, fragrant shortbread dough. By consistency, it should be resilient and not stick to the hands.
Step 6: insist tests.
Step 7: form gingerbread cookies.After 20 - 30 minutes, sprinkle the surface of the kitchen table with a small amount of sifted wheat flour. Take two parts of the dough from the freezer, put one of them in the refrigerator, and put the second on the table. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into a thick layer up to 5 millimeters. If you want softer cookies, roll the dough thicker 7 - 8 millimeters quite enough, and for crispy biscuits the dough should be thin. Then take any cookie cutter and use it to cut out the cookies. Preheat the oven up to 170 degrees Celsius.
Step 8: bake gingerbread cookies.
Step 9: serve the gingerbread cookies.Gingerbread cookies served at room temperature. After cooking, they are cooled and decorated with mastic, glaze, nougat, chocolate and other decor. If you wish, you can decorate the Christmas tree with such pastries by making a small hole in each cookie with a needle just before the pastries and after decorating the flour product with any sweet decor. Great dessert or decoration for the New Year holidays! Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of brown sugar, you can use regular white sugar, replacing the ingredient will only affect the color of the product, but not the taste.
- - Instead of butter, you can use premium cream margarine.
- - For the preparation of gingerbread cookies, you can use mixed flour, such as corn and wheat.
- - The ingredients can be driven in not only with a mixer, but also with a blender or whisk
- - The spices indicated in this recipe are not essential, you can put only a few of them or replace them with spices you like that are suitable for baking sweet products.
- - Instead of liquid vanilla extract, you can put 2 bags of vanilla sugar or vanillin on the tip of a knife.