We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Chocolates a la Snickers
- Dry vanilla cream (powder) 350 grams
- Peanuts, peeled and roasted 200 grams
- Cocoa powder bitter 2 tablespoons
- Pasteurized whole milk 50 milliliters
- Icing sugar 200 grams
- Butter of the highest grade 72-78% fat content (softened) 40 grams
- Main Ingredients Milk, Butter, Nuts, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Stove, Stewpan with a lid, Whisk, Kitchen table, Blender, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Refrigerator, Plate or aluminum pan, Food plastic wrap or baking paper, Large flat dish
Making sweets a la snickers:
Step 1: mix sugar, cocoa and milk.Turn the stove to a low level and place a stewpan on it with the right amount of water. Bring the liquid to a boil, add the right amount of icing sugar and cocoa powder to the water. Cook the mixture, stirring with a whisk for 1 - 2 minutes until complete dissolution of the icing sugar and a slight boil. Then remove the stewpan from the stove and place on the kitchen table. Do not be lazy to mix the cocoa mass during cooking, otherwise it may burn.
Step 2: add nuts and butter.
Step 3: add dried cream and insist on a sweet mass.
Step 4: form the sweets.After the required time, take a large flat plate or medium-sized aluminum baking sheet and cover the inventory with plastic wrap or baking paper. Remove the sweet stew from the refrigerator. Alternately picking up a teaspoon of candy mixture, form balls from it, which then lay on the prepared plate or baking sheet. After all the candies have been formed, cover them with food-grade plastic wrap and refrigerate again. for 2 to 3 hours. Candy a la Snickers is ready, now you can decorate them the way you like best or serve them in the form as they are.
Step 5: serve sweets a la snickers.Sweets a la snickers, this is a great dessert in a hurry, they are served coldly laid on a large flat dish with a slide. Also, after preparing these sweets, you can wrap each in a separate foil wrapper of different colors, put in a beautiful box and use as gifts for your near and dear ones. Sometimes, after cooling, sweets are wrapped in white or dark chocolate mixed with nuts or small sugar dragees. Delicious dessert for the whole family! Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - This type of candy can be prepared with any nuts you like, such as cashews, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts and many others.
- - Instead of vanilla cream, you can use regular cream without additives.
- - If you use regular cream without additives, you can give your product any flavor using liquid fruit or vanilla essences.
- - Nuts can also be crushed in the usual "old-fashioned" way, lay them on the table and knead with a rolling pin.
- - If your sweet mixture turned out to be too liquid, add a little dry cream to it, knead, and refrigerate again to thicken.
- - If you do not have dried cream, you can replace them with powdered plain milk or powdered baby milk.
- - While rolling the balls, you can periodically wet your hands in cold water, so the sweet mass will stick less to your hands.