Ingredients for cooking roast in the sleeve
Ingredients for cooking roast in the sleeve:
- Pork tenderloin 400 grams
- Potato 5 pieces (medium)
- Carrot 1 piece
- Onion 2 pieces
- Suneli hops 1 teaspoon
- Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon
- Onion 1 piece
- Soy sauce 2 tablespoons
- Vinegar 9% 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Potato, Onion, Carrot
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Cutting board - 2 pieces, Knife - 2 pieces, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Food plastic wrap, Refrigerator, Oven, Roasting sleeve, Non-stick baking dish, Kitchen spatula, Kitchen towel, Large deep plate
Cooking roast in a sleeve:
Step 1: prepare the meat.Wash the pork tenderloin under running water along with peeled onions, dry the meat with paper kitchen towels, lay on a cutting board and clean with a knife from the hymen, excess fat and small bones, if any. Cut the pork into slices with an approximate diameter up to 5 centimeter and place in a deep bowl. After you have dried the onion, lay it on a cutting board, cut into rings or half rings with an approximate thickness up to 7 millimeters and toss it in a meat bowl. Add mayonnaise, soy sauce, vinegar, salt and ground black pepper to taste there. Mix the ingredients with clean hands so that the liquid mass is covered with a thin layer of all the pieces. Then cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate it. for 12 hours.
Step 2: prepare the vegetables.
Step 3: cook the roast in the sleeve.
Step 4: serve the roast in the sleeve.The roast in the sleeve is served hot. Immediately after baking, it is placed in a large deep plate. In order to give this dish a more elegant solemn appearance, you can sprinkle roast with fresh finely chopped greens of dill, parsley, basil or celery before serving. Sleeve roast, like any meat dish, is pleasant to relish with red fortified, sweet wine, fresh homemade bread or pita bread. As a complement to this dish, you can serve a salad of fresh vegetables or pickled vegetable slices. Fragrant, delicious and very simple food will delight you with its taste and bring great pleasure. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - To prepare this dish, you can use any spices you like that are suitable for meat dishes or vegetable dishes.
- - The marinade used for marinating meat is not important, you can marinate the meat in any other way, for example, in sour cream with garlic, in hot tomato marinade or wine marinade.
- - Instead of a baking sleeve, you can use a baking bag.
- - Remember that for meat and vegetables there should always be separate cutting boards and knives!