Ingredients for making a milk drink with honey.
- Flower honey 50 grams
- Egg yolk 1 piece
- Cow's milk 100 milliliters
- Home cream or cream 35-40% fat content of 20 milliliters
- Crushed ice to taste
- Main IngredientsMilk, Honey
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Glass, Turk, Kitchen gloves, Medium-sized bowl, Stove, Microwave, Cup, Mixer or whisk, Serving glass, Knife, Tablespoon
Making a milk drink with honey:
Step 1: prepare the yolk.In order to make our drink tasty, take a fresh egg and use a knife to break it in the middle. Drain the protein into a cup, and transfer the yolk into a bowl. Attention: it is very important during separation of the protein mass from the yolk to ensure that the film in which the yolk is not torn, and it does not mix with the protein.
Step 2: prepare honey.Honey for the preparation of our drink must be liquid. Therefore, if our ingredient is sugared, take the Turku, transfer the sugared honey into it and heat it over medium heat to a liquid state, while constantly stirring with a tablespoon. We remove the Turk from the fire with the help of kitchen gloves. Allow the ingredient to cool slightly so that the egg yolk does not curl when mixed with hot honey.
Step 3: mix honey and yolk.When the honey has cooled and become warm, pour it into a bowl with egg yolk and with a hand whisk beat well until smooth.
Step 4: prepare the basis for the drink.Milk is the main ingredient of the drink, therefore it is very important what quality it will be: fatty or non-greasy, pasteurized, baked, and so on. I suggest using homemade milk, oily 2,5%, preferably pre-boiled. Before we mix all three components, warm the milk up to 30 ° Сputting a cup in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
Step 5: prepare the cream.The percentage of cream fat will depend on the percentage of milk fat that we use to make the drink. Very good homemade cream or cream 35-40% fat content. Pour the cream into a glass and, with the help of a mixer, beat our ingredient well to a lush, airy mass. If you don’t have such equipment at hand, do not be discouraged. This can also be done with a hand whisk, it’s just that this process will take longer than if we were doing it with an electric appliance.
Step 6: prepare a milk drink with honey.We take a cup with milk and pour into a bowl with honey and egg mass, well, beat everything with a whisk once again. Of course, all our ingredients can also be whipped with a mixer. From this, the taste of the drink will not deteriorate. Our drink is almost ready, and it can already be served to guests in a few minutes.
Step 7: serve a milk drink with honey.Pour the drink into a glass. And on top lay well whipped cream. Also, a milkshake with honey can be decorated with a sprig of mint or any berries. Anyone who prefers to enjoy a cold drink needs to put a little crushed ice in the glass along with our ingredients to taste, but the only thing to do is before putting cream on top of the drink. Good appetite!
- - Our recipe is designed for one serving, so if you are preparing this drink for several people, increase the number of all ingredients by the number of people who want to try the drink.
- - It was said earlier that it is very important to take a fresh egg to make a drink. There are many different ways to determine egg freshness. I want to share with you the easiest way! It is necessary to dip the egg in water. A fresh egg will immediately sink to the bottom, not lingering on the surface of the water.
- -Dairy drink with honey in the form of heat is very useful for patients with angina and other colds. Thanks to all the ingredients included in the drink, it becomes healing and accelerates the healing process.
- - The honey that we use in the drink can be of any kind, although I recommend you the variety "May" or "linden". These varieties of honey have a more delicate smell and no cloying taste.
- - If you don't have a microwave in your kitchen, don't be discouraged. After all, milk can always be heated on an ordinary stove in the same Turk or any other saucepan. Only in this case, constantly check the temperature of the ingredient so that it does not outgrow at 30 ° C.