Ingredients for Making Yogurt Cream for Cake
- Gelatin 20 grams
- Sugar 200 grams
- Yogurt of any taste, fat content and brand name 550 grams
- Concentrated lemon juice 125 grams
- Fat cream 400 grams
- Main IngredientsYogurt, Cream, Sugar
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Whisk, Stove, Small saucepan, Table spoon, Blender, Kitchen wooden spatula, Lid, Refrigerator, Plastic container with a lid - as needed
Making yogurt cream for the cake:
Step 1: beat the yogurt with sugar.Pour the right amount of yogurt into a deep bowl and pour 100 grams of sugar. Whisk the ingredients with a whisk until smooth and completely dissolve the sugar. Then add the required amount of concentrated lemon juice and beat the ingredients until fluffy. This process will take you approximately 20 minutes. Simultaneously with the preparation of yogurt, turn on the stove at medium temperature and put on it a small stewpan with the right amount of clean distilled water. Bring it to a boil, turn off the stove and let the water cool up to 30 degrees.
Step 2: prepare the gelatin.After 20 minutes of whipping, your yogurt will become magnificent and its mass will increase by 1 time, and the water will cool to the temperature you need. In the warm water, add the right amount of gelatin and mix the ingredients with a tablespoon. Stir the mass until the gelatin is completely dissolved in water, be careful in the liquid mass should not remain lumps. Then set the gelatin aside and let it infuse for 2 - 3 minutes. After 2 - 3 minutes, introduce gelatin into a bowl with whipped yogurt, intensively whipping the snow-white mass with a whisk.
Step 3: whip the cream and combine all the ingredients.Put the right amount of cream and the remaining sugar in a deep bowl. Whip the cream with a hand blender at high speed until sugar is completely dissolved. This process will take you approximately 5 to 7 minutes. Then gently introduce whipped cream into the yogurt mass, and knead it with a kitchen wooden spatula until smooth. Cover the bowl and refrigerate it on 1 - 1.5 hours. After the required time, remove the cream from the refrigerator and use as directed. Put the rest of the yogurt cream in small plastic clean containers, cover them with lids and store in the refrigerator. Yogurt cream can be stored for 7 to 8 days.
Step 4: serve yogurt cream for the cake.Yogurt cream for cake, used after it settles in the refrigerator and takes on a thicker consistency, then it is applied to cakes intended for making cakes. This type of cream is suitable for all types of cakes and pies, it can be semolina sponge cake, regular apple pie or cake from any kind of dough, for example, puff or shortcrust pastry. This cream can be used in different types of desserts, for example, mix it with ice cream and decorate with fruits, add it as a filling to small cakes or just add fruit salad to it. Enjoy and have fun! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of concentrated lemon juice, you can use natural fresh squeezed lemon juice. At the above indicated amount of ingredients is 125 grams of natural lemon juice. You can also use lime or orange juice instead of lemon juice.
- - Instead of sugar, you can use powdered sugar, for the above amount of ingredients 100 grams or to taste.
- - With the help of food colors, you can give the cream different colors and shades, which greatly diversifies the color scheme of your cake, cake or dessert.
- - You can give the cream a pleasant taste with vanilla, cinnamon, or any fruit syrup.