We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Egg Nests for Babies
- Purified water 1 liter
- Pasta "Nests" from durum wheat 100 grams
- Butter 30-50 grams
- Salt to taste
- Hard cheese 30-50 grams
- Chicken or quail eggs 2 pieces
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Main ingredients Eggs, Pasta
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Two medium pans, Cooker, Tablespoon, Skimmer, Flat serving plate, Fine grater, Saucer, Bowl, Knife
Making egg nests for babies:
Step 1: prepare the eggs.For this dish, it is best, of course, to take quail eggs. Since they are more useful than regular ones. And besides everything, they look beautiful on pasta nests. They are small in appearance and from the outside it seems that this is a real nest where chicks will hatch soon. Children like these dishes, and they are happy to eat such fun magical food. So, put the ingredient in the pan. Pour ordinary water into the container so that it completely covers the egg component. After - put on a big fire and wait for the water to begin to boil. Then make the fire less than average and cook the chicken eggs for 6-10 minutes. As for quail eggs, the hard-boiled time will take you no more 5 minutes. After that, turn off the burner and immediately put the container with the ingredient under running cold water, so that afterwards - easily remove the eggshell and so that the yolk does not turn gray. We leave aside the pan with cold water, so that the component of the dish cools down and becomes room temperature.
Step 2: prepare the cheese.
Step 3: Cook the Pasta
Step 4: prepare the nests with the egg for the kids.
Step 5: serve the nests with the egg for the kids.Nests with an egg for kids are ready! Immediately after cooking, we serve them to the table so that they do not have time to cool. You’ll see how happy your baby will be when he sees such a delicious breakfast or dinner. Even the most capricious child, who does not like to eat and constantly has to practically “cram” into it a spoonful of some cereal with the same ground meat, will enjoy this dish with pleasure. After all, it is so beautiful and delicious! And you can decorate the nests with the egg with fresh herbs, broccoli, cucumbers and tomatoes. You can also put in the middle of the dish slices of cooked sausage. Good appetite!
- - There is a third option on how to decorate the nests with the egg. So, we clear the egg ingredient from the shell and use boiled carrots to make the beak and scallop. Eyes can be cut with a sharp knife from brown olives or sausage.
- - In addition to hard cheese, the dish can be sprinkled with boiled ground meat of chicken or beef. It turns out also very tasty and beautiful.
- - If you don’t find nests of pasta on hand, do not be discouraged. They can be replaced with ordinary spaghetti and, after cooking, twist them in the form of "nests".