We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Red Cabbage Salad
- forks of cabbage 1 pc (it is recommended to take a small young red-headed cabbage)
- 2 pcs tomato (take medium sized tomatoes)
- 2 pcs cucumber (cucumbers are also best taken in medium sizes)
- onion 1 pc (it is advisable to take red onions, then the salad will be tastier)
- vegetable oil 3-4 tbsp
- a bunch of greens (dill, parsley or cilantro for flavor) to taste
- salt, pepper to taste to taste
- vinegar 6% 1 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients Cabbage
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:salad bowl, cutting board, knife, serving plate
Making red cabbage salad:
Step 1: Prepare the cabbage.Wash the red cabbage for the salad. Cut it into thin strips, remember: the thinner, the tastier. A food processor may be suitable for shredding. Shake it with your hands to make it juicier and softer. After you add vinegar.
Step 2: Prepare the tomato.Rinse the tomatoes and cut into thin slices. Cut the tomato in half, then a couple more times each half.
Step 3: Prepare the cucumbers.Wash and chop the cucumbers in thin circles. The ideal size is 3 mm.
Step 4: Prepare the onion.Peel the onion. Halve the onion and cut each half into thin half rings.
Step 5: Mix the ingredients.Put all the ingredients in one salad bowl, after a few seconds the contents of which will become a salad of red cabbage. Add salt, pepper, greens is best to pick with your hands and move it all with vegetable oil.
Step 6: Serve.Red-headed salad can be decorated with greens. In addition, instead of vegetable oil, you can add mayonnaise. That's it, the red cabbage salad is ready! Good appetite!
- - In the salad, you can add grated carrots and bell pepper as desired.
- - Instead of onions, you can use the feathers of green onions.
- - If you add a little sugar (0.5 teaspoons) to the cabbage, the salad will be sweetened.