We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making wafer rolls with jam
For the test:
- 5 eggs
- Sugar 1 cup
- Creamy margarine 57% fat 200 grams (or butter)
- Sifted wheat flour 1.5 cups (cup with a capacity of 250 milliliters)
For cream and filler:
- Jam of any kind 200 grams
- Butter 50-70% fat content 200 grams
- Boiled condensed milk 200 grams
- Vanillin 10 grams (1 sachet)
- Walnut, chopped and roasted 150-200 grams
- Main ingredients: Oil, Flour
- Serving: 51 servings
- World CuisineCanadian Cuisine
Inventory:Deep saucepan, Stove, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Mixer, Glass, Waffle iron, Tablespoon, Kitchen spatula, Plate, Large flat dish
Making wafer rolls with jam:
Step 1: melt the margarine.Put the right amount of margarine in a deep stewpan and place it on a plate included in a small level. Melt the margarine not completely, so that half of the mass is liquid, and the rest is just soft, otherwise the waffles will turn out to be too thick during baking and will not fold well into tubes. Then set the saucepan with margarine aside and let cool to room temperature.
Step 2: beat the eggs.
Step 3: combine the margarine and beaten eggs.Make sure the margarine has cooled and pour it into a bowl of eggs. In no case do not introduce hot margarine into the egg mass! Eggs can curl up and small white pieces form, which ultimately leads to poor-quality wafer baking. Beat the resulting mass with a mixer for 10 to 15 minutes. You won’t get a uniform consistency, small pieces of not melted margarine will float on the surface, but don’t worry as it should be, in the process of re-mixing they dissolve completely.
Step 4: add the flour.
Step 5: bake wafer rolls.
Step 6: prepare the cream and fill the tubes.
Step 7: serve the wafer rolls with jam.Wafer rolls with jam are served chilled and placed on a large cake dish. This sweet joy is pleasant to relish with fresh only brewed tea, coffee or not very sweet juice, such as orange. Also, such a dessert will look great on your holiday table with a bottle of sparkling champagne or semi-sweet white wine. Amazingly delicious, enjoy and have fun! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you have purchased non-boiled condensed milk, it’s not scary, just turn the stove on a medium level, put a can of condensed milk in a large pan filled with running water, and boil the condensed milk for 2 hours. Then pour boiling water from the pan and pour a can of condensed milk with cold water, so you can cool it faster, and then use as directed.
- - Wafer rolls can be filled with any kind of cream, condensed milk, cream, whipped with sugar and chocolate, fresh berries and many of your favorite sweet ingredients.
- - The waffle iron can be greased with vegetable oil or olive oil, the main thing is that the fat should be free from pungent odors and not salty.
- - Sometimes, for greater splendor, dough with vinegar is added to the dough.