Ingredients for Making Asian Shrimp Noodle Salad
Ingredients for making Asian Shrimp Noodle Salad:
- Rice noodles 100 grams
- King peeled boiled shrimps 300 grams
- Bulgarian red pepper medium size 1 piece
- Onions medium size 2 pieces
- Fresh cilantro fresh 10 grams
- Purified water 750 milliliters
- Medium-sized garlic 2 cloves
- Fresh cilantro fresh 20 grams
- Spice Curry 2 teaspoons
- Sesame oil 2 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Medium Lemon 1/2 Piece
- Main ingredients: Shrimp, Pasta
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Sieve, Two flat plates, Deep pan, Cutting board, Knife, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Two deep bowls, Garlic, Juicer, Medium-sized pan, Salad bowl, Cooker
Making Asian Shrimp Noodle Salad:
Step 1: prepare the pepper.First, rinse the bell pepper under running water. On a cutting board with a knife, we clean the vegetable from the tail and seeds, then - cut along the straws. Shredded ingredient is placed on a flat plate.
Step 2: prepare the onion.With a knife, peel the onion from the husk. We rinse it under running water and cut it into two halves on a cutting board. Then shred thin straws along. Attention: the finer the onion is chopped, the more tender our dish will turn out! Shake the finely chopped ingredient on a flat dish.
Step 3: Cook the rice noodles.Particular attention should be paid to the process of preparing funchose. The cooking time depends on the thickness of the diameter of the noodle. Thin types of funchose up to 0.5 mm are enough to just pour boiling water and let stand under a closed lid for no more than five minutes. If the diameter of the noodles is more than 0.5 mm, then it is boiled according to the same principle as other pasta, but for 3-4 minutes. And you can determine the readiness of funchose by its grayish color and transparency. By consistency, it should be soft, but a little crunchy in the mouth. In our case, we put on a big fire a deep pan with purified water. When the water boils, turn off the burner and put the required amount of rice noodles into the container. Leave the Asian ingredient to steam over 10 minutes. After - pour the water and noodles through a sieve into another deep bowl, as the liquid is still useful to us. And leave the noodles in this state to drain.
Step 4: preparing a gas station.We rinse cilantro under running water. Finely chop the greens on a cutting board with a knife. You will immediately feel the pleasant smell of this plant. It will give our salad an unforgettable feeling of freshness and a pleasant taste. We shift the component of the dish into a deep bowl. We clear the cloves of garlic from the husk with a knife and grind the component with the help of the garlic. Transfer garlic into a bowl with cilantro. We do not need a lemon, but only its juice. And for this dish you only need 2 tablespoons of juice, so we take half the lemon and use the juicer to extract the lemon liquid. Pour into a bowl with other components 3 tablespoons of water from funchoses, soy sauce, sesame oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle all with curry and mix well with a spoon. After we pour everything into a pan and set it to cook on a small fire for 2 minuteswhile constantly stirring our gas station. Then turn off the burner and leave to brew.
Step 5: prepare the remaining cilantro.We still have greens for the dish itself. We also wash it under running water and finely chop it on a cutting board with a knife.
Step 6: Cooking Asian Shrimp Noodle Salad.Spread rice noodles, boiled peeled shrimps, chopped peppers, onions and herbs in a bowl. Fill it all with our gas station. And with the help of a spoon, mix everything well until all the components of the salad will not represent the whole picture.
Step 7: serve Asian shrimp noodle salad.Using a spoon, pour the finished dish from a bowl into a salad bowl and can put it on the table! Besides the fact that this salad can be a wonderful breakfast, it will also give you, due to its ingredients, a charge of vivacity and good mood for the whole day. Moreover, it is so tasty and unusual that it can become a wonderful treat even at the festive table! And if you want to surprise guests with oriental food and etiquette, you can serve noodle salad even with Chinese sticks. Good appetite!
- - If there is no juicer on hand, you can get lemon juice by hand. Just take half a lemon and squeeze the juice into a plate.
- - If you purchased a large diameter rice noodle, you can grind it on a cutting board with a knife after cooking to your liking.
- - An excellent substitute for ingredients such as onions and sesame oil will be Crimean onions and olive oil. The first component will give the dish a light sweetness. As for the second component, it is better to add sesame oil to the dish, since it has a slightly pronounced nutty taste and a sweetish aroma, it does not intrusively combine with other components. But if this was not found at hand, do not be upset, olive oil also has a pleasant aroma and gives many dishes sophistication. In extreme cases, you can even add vegetable oil.