Ingredients for Cooking Stewed Eggplant Caviar
- Eggplant 500 grams
- Onion 500 grams
- Sweet bell pepper 500 grams
- Hot pepper of any color 1 piece
- Tomatoes 500 grams
- Carrot 200 grams
- Garlic 1 head
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil 350-400 grams
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
Knife, Cutting board, Bowl - 3 pieces, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Frying pan, Stove, Kitchen paper towels, Kitchen spatula or tablespoon, Pan, Salad bowl
Cooking stewed eggplant caviar:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.To get started, prepare all the vegetables. Peel the onion, garlic and carrots from the peel with a knife, cut off the places on which the stalk is attached or attached to the eggplant, tomato and sweet bell pepper. Rinse all vegetables under running water and pat dry with paper towels. Then, in turn, lay all the vegetables except the carrots on a cutting board and cut with a knife. Cut the eggplants into cubes 1 by 1 centimeter, place in a deep bowl, fill with water and let stand for 30 minutes in order to get the bitterness characteristic of this vegetable. While the eggplant is settling, prepare other ingredients. Cut the tomato into a 2 cm by 2 cm cube and place in a bowl. Grate the carrots on a medium grater and place in a bowl. Chop the onion into a dice about 1 in 1 centimeter and place in a bowl. Sweet bell pepper - cut into strips or dice 1 to 1 centimeter. Hot pepper finely chop. The last two ingredients will put e in 1 common deep bowl.
Step 2: prepare the stewed eggplant caviar.
Step 3: serve the stewed eggplant caviar.Stewed eggplant caviar served cold in the form of a salad. The caviar should be cold, tasting spicy with a fragrant fan of spices and vegetables, the consistency of vegetables should be soft and fully brought to readiness. Lay eggs in a salad bowl and garnish with sprigs and leaves of dill and parsley. This kind of caviar is perfect for any kind of hot main dishes and soups. Stewed eggplant caviar is very well combined with pickled and baked chicken, jellied meat or aspic meat. This dish will decorate your table! Enjoy your meal!
- - This type of caviar can be canned, but in order to preserve it does not explode, all vegetables must be stewed for 45 - 50 minutes together with garlic squeezed through garlic presses, and then make a harvest.
- - If you are a spicy lover, you can add more chili peppers to your caviar.
- - Also, in eggplant caviar, you can add zucchini, Jerusalem artichoke, your favorite herbs and spices you like.