We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making a French Kiss cocktail
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Ingredients for making a French Kiss cocktail:
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 1 recipe: Vodka (any) strength from 40% 100 grams
- 1 recipe: Liquor Chambord raspberry fortress 16.5% 50 grams
- 1 recipe: Pineapple juice 50 grams
- 1 recipe: Ice crushed 50 grams (2 cubes)
- 1 recipe: Lemon zest 1-3 strips
- 2 recipe: Vodka (any) strength from 40% 100 grams
- 2 recipe: Liquor Chambord raspberry fortress 16.5% 50 grams
- 2 recipe: Liquor black cocoa cream (any) up to 14.5 degrees of strength 50 grams
- 2 recipe: Cocoa powder (bitter) 1 teaspoon without a hill
- 2 recipe: Cocoa cream 10 grams
- 2 recipe: Ice crushed 50 grams (2 cubes)
- 3 recipe: Fresh strawberries 4 pieces
- 3 recipe: fresh basil leaves 6 pieces
- 3 recipe: Vodka (any) strength from 40% 50 grams
- 3 recipe: Liquor Chambord raspberry fortress 16.5% 50 grams
- 3 recipe: Liqueur Grand Marnier Fortress 40% 50 grams
- 3 recipe: Ground black pepper 1 gram
- 3 recipe: Cranberry juice 100 grams
- 3 recipe: Ice 2 dice
- Any champagne 200 grams
- Liquor Chambord raspberry fortress 16.5% 50 grams
- Fresh raspberries 2 - 3 pieces
Stock for making a French Kiss cocktail:
Inventory for four recipes:
- Tea spoon
- Martini glass - 3 pieces
- Tall champagne glass
Making a French Kiss cocktail.
Step 1: French kiss cocktail recipe first
Pour vodka, raspberry liquor Chambord, pineapple juice into a shaker. Shake the ingredients in the shaker 3-4 times and pour the cocktail into a martini glass. Decorate a glass 1 - 3 curls of lemon peel. The cocktail is ready!
Step 2: French Kiss Cocktail Recipe Two
Pour vodka into the shaker, raspberry liqueur Chambord, liqueur black cocoa cream, pour 1 teaspoon of bitter cocoa Whisk the ingredients for 30 seconds. Then add a couple of ice cubes and whisk the mass for another 30 seconds. Strain the resulting mixture through a sieve into a martini glass, gently drip a couple drops of cocoa cream on top. The cocktail is ready!
Step 3: French Kiss Cocktail Recipe Three
Beat strawberries and basil on a blender, transfer a tablespoon to a shaker, add vodka, raspberry Chambord liquor, Gran Marnier liquor and a couple of ice cubes. Whisk the ingredients for 1 minutes and pour into a martini glass. Sprinkle the surface of the cocktail with black pepper and 2 to 3 leaves of fresh basil. The cocktail is ready!
Step 4: French Kiss Cocktail Recipe Four
Pour champagne into a tall glass and add Chambord raspberry liqueur. Pour the liquor in a thin stream so that it settles to the bottom of the glass, then add a couple of fresh, clean berries of fresh raspberries and a couple of ice cubes. The cocktail is ready!
Step 5: serve the French Kiss cocktailThe French Kiss cocktail is served cold in tall glasses or wine glasses. This type of cocktail can be decorated with fruits, berries, orange or lemon zest. There are a lot of recipes for making a French cocktail; it contains more than 7 ingredients. It may include several types of liquor, syrups, juices, cream, milk, honey, fruits, sauces, spices. Very often, cocktails with the same name can differ in taste and aroma, this may, depending on the method of preparation and the ingredients included in it. I hope you enjoyed all 4 French cocktail recipes. Enjoy your meal!
- It is advisable that champagne and vodka be cold before making the cocktail.
- If you don’t have a shaker, you can use a couple of glasses instead, one of which should be slightly narrower than the other. Pour the ingredients into one glass, cover the first with a second glass and press firmly so that the liquid does not spill during shaking.
- Use free, distilled water to freeze ice!
- Cocktails, which include ice cubes, are served in tumbler, gold fashion and highball glasses. If a cocktail is prepared with or without crushed ice, then such a cocktail is served in a glass with a leg
- It is desirable that the glasses in which you are going to serve a cocktail are cooled.