Ingredients for making vinaigrette for a nursing mother
- 3-4 potatoes
- Beets (medium) 1 piece
- Carrot 1 piece
- Pickled cucumbers 2-3 pieces
- Onions 1 piece
- 5 tbsp sunflower oil
- Salt to your liking
- Black pepper hammers as you wish
- Parsley or dill greens as desired
- Main ingredients: Potato, Carrot, Beetroot
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Saucepan, Cooker, Cutlery, Serving plate or serving plates
Making vinaigrette for a nursing mother:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Wash potatoes and carrots well under running cold water, transfer to a pan and fill with water, to cover vegetables set on fire and cook until tender. After the vegetables are boiled, pour the water from the pan and pour cold to cool. We drain the water, remove the vegetables and peel. Cut the potatoes and carrots into small cubes and transfer them to a separate plate.
Step 2: Prepare the beets.My beets under water, cut off the tails, put in a pan, fill with water and put on the stove, bring to a boil and turn down the fire. During cooking, we monitor the water, adding, if necessary, beets will be cooked faster. Pour the finished beets with cold water, cool, peel and cut into small cubes. We shift into a separate bowl and pour the sunflower oil. Mix the beets well and set aside separately.
Step 3: Prepare the onions.We clear the onion from the husk, eat under running water and cut into small cubes (half rings can be), transfer to a plate and pour boiling water until the water cools down (this is done in order to all the bitterness and smell from the bow disappeared).
Step 4: Prepare the pickled cucumbers.My pickled cucumbers under running water, cut the tails cut into cubes put in a plate and let drain excess juice. The excess juice is drained.
Step 5: Serve the vinaigrette for a nursing mother.Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, season with sunflower oil, sodium chloride, a little black pepper (if desired) and finely chopped greens. Mix vinaigrette well and leave to soak for 10 minutes. The salad is ready to eat. We lay out on portioned plates and treat ourselves. Hearty and helpful. Good appetite!
- - Mix the beets in the salad vinaigrette with vegetable oil so that the salad does not turn red when mixed.
- - You can add fresh or sauerkraut to the salad of vinaigrette, in the second option, rinse the cabbage under water and squeeze it by hand.
- - Try to choose beets with an elongated shape, as it is much sweeter and softer after cooking.
- - If you wish, you can also add boiled or canned beans to this nutritious salad. Just before doing this, make sure that your baby does not have an allergy or a negative reaction to this type of product.
- - Vegetable oil for salad dressing is best replaced with olive, the taste of the dish will certainly change a little, but the salad will not lose its main taste.