We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Portobello Salad Ingredients
- Canned champignons 150 grams
- Lightly salted salmon or trout (preferably smoked) 150 grams
- Mix of fresh salads (romano, lollo rosso), 1 bunch
- Mayonnaise 2-3 tablespoons
- Cherry Tomatoes 50-100 grams
- Parmesan 100-150 grams
- Table salt to your liking
- Ground black pepper to taste to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Portion 2-4
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen paper towel, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Special can opener, Serving bowl
Preparation of Portobello Salad:
Step 1: Shred the mushrooms.Open a jar of mushrooms, drain the whole marinade from them, put them on a cutting board and chop finely. Fold chopped mushrooms in a serving salad bowl.
Step 2: Tear the salad.Rinse a mixture of salads and tomatoes thoroughly under cold running water. Then dry with a kitchen towel. Grind on a cutting board, or tear them with your hands directly into the salad bowl with small rags.
Step 3: Add Tomatoes and Fish.First cut the tomatoes into halves, remove the stalks, then chop them and send them to the salad bowl to the rest of the ingredients. Finely chop the fish and send to the salad bowl.
Step 4: Serve Portobello Salad.Thoroughly mix all the crushed ingredients, add salt and black pepper to taste, season with mayonnaise. Mix well again, let the salad soak 15 minutesand then serve. Good appetite!
- - Such a salad can be seasoned not only with mayonnaise. If you want to achieve a more delicate taste, you can use sour cream as a dressing. It is best to use homemade sour cream, it is more thick and fat, and most importantly - healthy.
- - To give the salad a more piquant taste, before dressing the salad, you can add 1 clove of garlic, previously passed through the garlic press, to the dressing.
- - Before you add salt to a salad, taste it. This is best done after adding mayonnaise, as very often it already has salt in its composition. In addition, the fish in the salad also has salt, so do not overdo it and do not over-salt.
- - Mushrooms can be used not only mushrooms, you can chop any mushrooms at your discretion. It turns out very tasty with porcini mushrooms.
- - Mushrooms can be used fresh. Only previously they need to be washed well under running water, and then boil in slightly salted water, about 20-25 minutes, after boiling.