- Oats (or for simple cereals "Hercules") 1 kg.
- Kefir (any fat content) 400-500 grams
- Filtered pure water (or boiled cooled) 2-3 cups
- Any jam (or add sugar, vanilla or cinnamon) as you wish
- Main ingredients: Kefir, Oatmeal
- Serving 12-15
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Measuring cup, 3 liter bottle, Colander, Saucepan, Cutlery, Dish (or bowls)
Cooking oatmeal jelly:
Step 1: Fermented milk.Pour the Hercules porridge into a three-liter jar not to the very top, then you need to add kefir and top up with boiled (or purified) water so that it remains to the edge not less than 4 centimeters. We put the jar in a dark, cool place and leave it for fermentation. When we see that bubbles have appeared in the bank and the stratification of the composition is clearly being considered, it means that everything is going well with us. I usually let you wander around 1-2 days our oatmeal composition, since if left for a longer period, then we will lose taste and the quality of the jelly itself will deteriorate in the future.
Step 2: Filtering the fermented milk mixture.
Step 3: Process the filtrate in a pan.What we need is collected in the pan, this is the filtrate that will be used to make jelly. It must be covered and set aside. aside for 16-18 hours. After this time, two layers are formed in the pan: the upper one is a liquid mixture, the lower one is a loose white precipitate. For jelly, we need exactly the bottom layer, the so-called oat concentrate, the top one is poured on everything.
Step 4: Cooking Oatmeal JellyOne spoon of oat concentrate is equal to one glass of water. That is, we measure as much as we need based on this formulas. Pour everything into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Then constantly mix with a wooden spoon and boil water to thicken the mass. It will take about time up to five minutes.
Step 5: Serve the oatmeal jelly.Before the jelly thickens, you can add jam or just sugar, cinnamon or any spices or additives to your taste. Pour the mixture in a warm form into a deep dish of silt in bowls and leave it in this form until completely cooled and, accordingly, thicken. Good appetite!
- - Oatmeal kissel helps with diseases of the kidneys, liver, gall bladder. It removes toxins, helps to cleanse the human body, improve metabolism in it, increase efficiency and strengthen immunity when eating meals every day.
- - You can decorate the dish with jelly with a sprig of fresh mint or other spicy herbs to your taste. Also, top it can be sprinkled with cinnamon or any confectionery powder.