Ingredients for the preparation of sea foam salad
- Canned squid 1 can
- Carrot medium 1 pc.
- Chicken egg 2 pcs.
- Hard cheese 150 grams
- Red caviar is required quite a bit, only for decoration (I do not offer black caviar, very expensive, although it would have looked like pearls in the sea)
- Mayonnaise of your choice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt is large at its discretion
- Main ingredientsCalmar, Caviar
- Serving 4-6
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, 700 gram can, Cutlery, Grater, Serving plate
Cooking Sea Foam Salad:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Squid should be washed slightly with running water from the marinade from the jar and finely chopped. Boil chicken eggs in salted water in advance 10 minutes after boiling, after which they must be cooled completely in cold water, peeled and grated on a coarse grater. Carrots also need to be boiled until tender, peeled and grated coarsely. Cheese for 10 minutes sent to the refrigerator, then three on a medium grater. In mayonnaise we add previously peeled and finely chopped garlic. Mix the mass. With this composition we will lubricate the layers of our salad.
Step 2: Making a Puff Salad
Step 3: Serve Sea Foam Salad.Salad will decorate any festive table and will surprise your guests and loved ones with its wonderful taste. And red caviar, which is part of the salad decoration, will make your feast rightly chic and unusual. Good appetite!
- - If you like squid, but don’t trust how they are cooked canned, you can buy fresh ones and cook them yourself. The main thing is the right spices. With such a squid, the salad will be even tastier and everyone will remember it, believe me.
- - In order for the salad to fall apart during the extraction of the can, when forming the product, all the ingredients must not be laid close to the container. There should always be a little distance between them.
- - In order to make it easier to grate hard cheese, you can put it in advance for a short time (10-15 minutes) in the freezer so that it freezes.