Ingredients for the preparation of salad dressing "Dutch"
- Butter 100 grams
- 4 egg yolks
- Milk 100 milliliters
- Medium Lemon 1 piece
- Black peppercorns to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Butter
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Mixer or hand whisk, Cooker, Juicer, Fine grater, Hand mortar, Tablespoon, Sauce or bowl, Large pan, Deep iron bowl, Kitchen paper towel, Cutting board, Knife, Small plate
Preparation of salad dressing "Dutch":
Step 1: Prepare the Citrus IngredientFirst of all, we need to get juice and zest from lemon. To do this, wash the citrus under running water. We wipe it with a kitchen paper towel. On a cutting board we rub a lemon on a fine grater. Put the zest with your hands in a small plate. After - cut the lemon into two halves. Using a juicer, squeeze the lemon juice alternately from each half. If you didn’t find such an instrument at hand, you can squeeze the juice with your hands just above a small plate, although the citrus ingredient may need twice as much. And this, of course, is not very economical.
Step 2: prepare peppercorns.
Step 3: prepare the Dutch salad dressing.
Step 4: serve Dutch salad dressing.After the dressing is ready, turn off the heat and leave the sauce for a while aside so that it cools to room temperature. Pour the dressing into a saucepan or bowl and serve with salad dishes so that everyone can fill the salad on their own. This dressing is suitable not only for vegetables, but also for meat and fish! "Dutch" sauce turns out to taste like cream with a little sourness and spiciness. Good appetite!
- - The Dutch dressing dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two days. To do this, pour it into a glass jar with a tight lid so that it can stand in the refrigerator longer and not absorb other smells of products.
- - Instead of chicken yolks, you can add quail yolks to the sauce. They are very helpful. True, they will need much more, about 2 times.
- - Instead of milk, low-fat cream can be added to Salad dressing. By consistency, they look like good fat milk, but unlike this ingredient, they give a creamier, more intense flavor.