We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making raspberry and strawberry compote
- Strawberries 1 kilogram
- Raspberries 1 kilogram
- Sugar 800 grams
- Distilled pure water 4 liters
- Main ingredientsStrawberry, Raspberry
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Three-liter can - 2 pieces, Metal lid for preservation - 2 pieces, Kettle, Stove, Stewpan, Waffle towel - 3 pieces, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Colander, Deep pan, Tongs for preservation, Wool blanket, Glass
Cooking compote from raspberries and strawberries:
Step 1: prepare the inventory.First of all, it is necessary to prepare the inventory that will be used during conservation. Take 2 three-liter cans 2 metal lids for preservation and thoroughly rinse them under running water with soda. We clean sterilized jars. To do this, on a stove included, put on a strong level a kettle half filled with ordinary running water, and bring it to a boil. We remove the lid from the kettle and put the jar with its neck down in this hole. A three-liter jar, like any other can, is very successfully kept on a teapot for its stability, you can not worry. Thus, we sterilize each jar for 10 to 15 minutes. We put clean lids for preservation in a saucepan, collect water in it so that it completely covers the lids and put it on the stove turned on at a strong level, after the water boils, we sterilize them for 15 minutes. We put the sterilized jar with its neck down on the table, previously covered with a clean waffle towel, and sterilize the second jar in the same way. Turn off the stove under the saucepan, leave the lid in boiling water. With hot water that remains in the kettle after sterilizing the cans, rinse the rest of the inventory that will be used during conservation.
Step 2: prepare the berries and pour boiling water.
Step 3: second and third fill.
Step 4: preserve the raspberry and strawberry compote.
Step 5: serve raspberry and strawberry compote.Stewed raspberries and strawberries are served in a glass cold for adults and room temperature for children. Such compotes are pleasant to drink any food. On its basis, you can make jelly, fruit mousse and jelly. Strawberries and raspberries can be ground using a blender, frozen in ice tins and added to juice, such fruit ice will give an interesting taste to any juice. Also, berry ice can be crushed using a blender and added to any aperitif, such as vodka or liquor, improvise and enjoy a wonderful drink. Enjoy your meal!
- - Cans for preservation can be sterilized in an autoclave or in a large pan. Type in running water so that it is two fingers higher than the cans, and boil the cans in it for 15 minutes.
- - You can make fruit compote. Strawberries combine very well with blackberries, viburnum, lingonberries, gooseberries, black and red currants.
- - If you do not have tongs for preservation, do not worry, in order to get the lid off the hot water, use an ordinary clean plug and carefully place it on a jar.
- - To drain water from cans, it is better to always have a special plastic cover with holes on hand, it is designed for safe transfusion of liquid, juice of compotes, water.