Ingredients for making pancakes with bacon and herbs
- Potato medium 3 pcs.
- Bacon 300 gr.
- Greens (parsley, dill) 1 bunch
- Sour cream (fat) 200 gr.
- Chicken egg 4 pcs.
- Garlic 1 clove
- Premium wheat flour, 6 tbsp. spoons
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil 7 tbsp. spoons
- Main ingredients: Bacon, Potato
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Whisk, Bowl, Knife, Cutting board, Garlic press, Medium grater, Spoon, Frying pan, Dish
Cooking pancakes with bacon and herbs:
Step 1: The technology of cooking minced meat for potato pancakes.We beat the eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt into them and beat them well with a whisk. Next, add sour cream to the mass and mix the ingredients well until a homogeneous consistency. Peel the potatoes, rinse thoroughly, and then chop it on a medium or fine grater. Then squeeze it and add to the egg-sour cream mixture, so that the potatoes do not darken. Next, cut the bacon into small cubes, wash the greens and chop finely, and pass the peeled garlic through a press. All these ingredients are also mixed in a bowl with eggs, sour cream and potatoes. Thoroughly knead contents, adding previously sifted wheat flour in small portions, pour 5 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil. Salt minced to taste.
Step 2: Fry the products in a pan.Pour a little vegetable oil into the pan and put it on medium heat. As soon as it warms up spread the minced meat on it with a spoongiving it a neat rounded shape. Since potato pancakes will turn out quite thin and they will be fried pretty quickly. As soon as you see that they have acquired a bright golden color and a fried crust, turn them on the other side and fry them to the same appearance.
Step 3: Serve potato pancakes with bacon and herbs.This dish is best consumed in the form of heat immediately after cooking. Although chilled, they are also above all praise. Due to the presence of bacon in them, they are very fragrant and endowed with a very bright and original taste. Neither adults nor children will be able to resist bacon pancakes. Good appetite!
- - Instead of bacon, in such a recipe you can use cooked or smoked sausage. And in any performance draniki will turn out to be very tasty and rich.
- - To enrich the taste, diced cheese of hard varieties can be added to such draniki. You can also add a little finely chopped cilantro to the greens.
- - If you have mashed potatoes after the holidays or cooking something, then it can be processed into such delicious pancakes. We do everything according to the recipe, and instead of raw grated potatoes, add mashed potatoes.