Ingredients for making cheese balls "Surprise"
- Crab sticks (crab meat) 1 pack (200 g)
- Chicken eggs 2-3 pcs.
- Hard Cheese 150 g
- Garlic 3-4 cloves
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Crackers (aromatic croutons) 1 pack (80 g)
- Salt at will
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Cheese, Crab Sticks
- Serving 4-6
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Grater, Stove, Saucepan, Plates or bowls deep, Flat dish for serving, Toothpicks or skewers, Garlic press, Tablespoon
Cooking cheese balls "Surprise":
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Cooking this appetizer, as well as another dish, also requires preparation. It will be as follows - first we pour cold water into a pan and put 2-3 chicken eggs in it. Water should completely cover the eggs. So that the shell does not burst during cooking, add a little salt to the water. Cook eggs until cooked 5-7 minutes after boiling water. Boiled eggs must be peeled and cut in half with a sharp knife on a cutting board. Grate the eggs on a coarse grater and transfer the finished material to a deep plate. Cheese is also rubbed on a fine grater and sent to a separate plate. We take out the packaging of crab sticks from the freezer and defrost it. To speed up the process, put them in a pot of warm water. When the crab sticks are ready, grate them on a coarse grater and place them in a deep plate with eggs. We clear the cloves of garlic from the husk and squeeze them with the help of a garlic press into the same plate.
Step 2: Prepare the minced salad for a snack.Almost all the necessary ingredients are already in the right condition in a deep plate. Add a little mayonnaise and mix the salad properly with a tablespoon. You need to try the salad for salinity and optionally add a little salt. Remember to mix the salad again after that. The consistency of the salad should resemble a uniform dough.
Step 3: Cooking the Surprise Cheese Balls.We get a package of crackers or fragrant croutons. Crackers work best round forms. We prepare cheese balls as follows - scoop out half a tablespoon of minced meat and make a small cake, put 1 cracker inside and roll the ball. Roll the ball in crushed cheese and send to a flat dish for serving. We move on to the next ball and so on until the stuffing is over! We send the dish with cheese balls for cooling to the refrigerator half an hour.
Step 4: Serve the finished cheese balls "Surprise".After the time has passed, we take the dish out of the refrigerator and stick a skewer or a toothpick into each ball - to make it more convenient to take a snack. Serve the cheese balls chilled. This delicious snack will not leave your guests indifferent! Enjoy your meal!
- - Do not increase the number of eggs, otherwise the snack will turn out to be too soft and will fall apart.
- - “Surprise” in cheese balls can be replaced from crackers to olive or olive if your guests include lovers of this product, and it can also be a nut - almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts, or a slice of lemon. You can cook a lot of cheese balls with different fillings.
- - You can lay out a dish for serving with lettuce leaves - this will only decorate the appetizer.
- - To rub the cheese better, hold it for 5-10 minutes in the freezer.