We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Stuffed Cabbage with Potato
- White cabbage 1 head
- Potato 6 pieces
- Onion 2 pieces
- Vegetable oil 50 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Tomato paste 50 grams
- Sour cream 2.5% fat 300 grams
- Ground black pepper to taste to taste
- Salt to taste to taste
- Bay leaf 2-3 pieces
- Distilled pure water 200 grams
- Milk (any fat content) 60 milliliters
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Potato
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Stove, Oven, Deep pan - 3 pieces, Fork, Dinner spoon, Deep bowl - 3 pieces, Cutting board, Frying pan, Grater, Stewpan, Knocker, Knife
Cooking cabbage rolls with potatoes:
Step 1: prepare the cabbage.Take the average head of cabbage. Cut a stalk with a knife from cabbage and remove the upper leaves. We wash the peeled head of cabbage under running water. Pour water into a saucepan and put on a strong fire. When the water boils, take a peeled, washed cabbage and lower it into boiling water. Fire is reduced to an average level. Blanch the cabbage from 15 to 20 minutes. Cabbage leaves should not be cooked, they should become more elastic, soft, easy to bend. Therefore, do not overdo it with the process. With digested leaves of cabbage, it will be very difficult for you to roll cabbage rolls, such leaves will disintegrate in your hands. From the side of the stalk, we blanch the cabbage for about 10 to 12 minutes. Then carefully turn the cabbage with a fork onto the other side and blanch for another 5 - 7 minutes. The cabbage is ready, we take out the boiling water with a fork and give it time to cool. Disassemble the cooled head of cabbage into leaves. In a blanched finished sheet, we cut off the thickenings. The thickened places remaining on the cabbage leaf, which cannot be cut carefully, are beaten off with a kitchen hammer with a fine mesh.
Step 2: Step: 2 prepare the potatoes.
Step 3: prepare the onion.
Step 4: knead the minced meat.
Step 5: form the cabbage rolls.Cabbage leaves are ready. Minced potato is ready. Now wind the cabbage rolls. We take the finished blanched cut and beaten cabbage leaf stacked on a cutting board. In the middle of the cabbage leaf, put the minced potato. We raise the lower edge of the cabbage leaf and cover the minced meat with it. Take the right side of the cabbage leaf and bend it to the left side. Take the left side of the cabbage leaf and bend it to the right side. We got an envelope. Now we take the envelope from the cabbage leaf and minced meat with our hands on both sides. And twist it into a tube from ourselves. It turned out stuffed cabbage. We twist all the other cabbage rolls as well as the first one and put them in a deep bowl.
Step 6: fry the stuffed cabbage stuffed with potatoes.
Step 7: prepare a sauce for pouring cabbage rolls with potatoes.
Step 8: stew stuffed cabbage stuffed with potatoes.Stuffed cabbage laid in a deep pan, cover with a plate on top. Squeeze the plate a little reconciliation, so that the cabbage rolls are denser. And cover the pan with a lid. Turn on the oven and heat it up to 150 degrees. In electric ovens, this is the third level out of six possible. We put the pan with cabbage rolls in the oven and simmer them for about 30 - 40 minutes.
Step 9: serve a dish of Stuffed cabbage with potatoes.We serve the dish "Cabbage rolls with potatoes" on a plate, sprinkled with chopped herbs, next to which you can put sour cream. Although without sour cream it is very tasty. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you want to make pepper and potato fatter, you can fry the onion in pork fat. And minced potato with greaves is very impressed with cabbage stuffed cabbage.
- - At will, you can add any seasonings you like to the stuffing for stuffed cabbage with potatoes.
- - You can also add fried mushrooms, herbs, any other stewed vegetables to the minced meat.
- - Stuffed cabbage can be twisted not only by sausage, but also put them in an envelope, in a triangle.
- - Minced meat for stuffed cabbage with potatoes can be made from raw potatoes. You need to grate it on a coarse grater, give time to let the juice in, pour all the juice and add semolina, salt and spices to the potato to taste, and all that you would like to see in your mincemeat.