Ingredients for making soup "Zatirukha"
- Chicken 500 grams
- Potato 1 piece
- Carrot (not big) 1 piece
- Onion 1 piece
- Bay leaf 1-2 leaves
- Table salt to your liking
- Chicken egg (1 pc. For mashing, 1 pc. For broth.) - 2 pieces.
- Premium wheat flour 100-200 grams
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cooker, Cutlery, Fine Strainer, Bowl, Saucepan, Serving Dishes
Cooking soup "Zatirukha":
Step 1: Cook the egg mixture.In a small bowl, break 1 chicken egg, beat it well, then add a little clean filtered water, about 3-4 tablespoons, add a pinch of salt and mix thoroughly.
Step 2: Cook the grout.Now wash your hands well with soap. Then soak them in the egg mixture, then roll your hands in flour, previously sifted through a fine sieve. After this, rub your palms against each other with intense movements, as a result you will get a grout. Keep up the good work until you get about a glass of such a grout. After this, carefully sift the finished grout through a sieve so that all excess flour crumbles.
Step 3: Cook the chicken stock.Rinse the chicken well under cold running water, place it in a pan, fill it to the top with water so that the chicken is completely covered. Put the pan over medium heat, add salt to taste and black pepper. Cook about 20 minutesthen add the pre-chopped potatoes. Peel the onions and carrots, rinse well under running water, then grate the carrots and finely chop the onions. In a medium heat, put the pan, add a little vegetable oil, add the onion. Fry until translucent, then add carrots. Fry the vegetables until golden brown, then add the frying to the broth. Cook poultry and vegetables until cooked. Now intense with a movement of the hand, using a tablespoon, make a funnel in the finished broth. Pour the finished grout into it gradually. Stir gradually. When the broth boils, carefully add the beaten egg, which will remain with you after grouting.
Step 4: Serve the Zatiruha Soup.When the testicle coagulates, add bay leaf, cover the pan with a lid and remove from heat. Let it brew within 10-20 minutes. Then pour it into serving plates and serve to the dining table. Good appetite!
- - As a decoration, you can use fresh herbs. Wash it thoroughly under cold running water, then dry it with a kitchen paper towel, chop finely and distribute on serving plates.
- - You can not add a beaten egg if you wish to the soup.
- - The amount of grout depends not only on the amount and volume of the soup, but also on the desired density. If you want to get thick soup as a result, more richly, then cook grouts 1.5-2 times more.