We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Pie with Onion and Egg
For the test we need:
- Kefir (or sour cream) 400 gr.
- Butter 160 gr.
- Chicken egg 2 pcs.
- Premium wheat flour 280 gr.
- Baking powder for the test 1.5 teaspoons
- Sugar 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt 0.5 tsp
For the filling we need:
- Green onion 2 bunches
- Chicken egg 3 pcs.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Eggs, Kefir
- Serving 4-6
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Stewpan, Knife, Cutting board, Bowl, Whisk, Deep, Oven, Kitchen towel
Cooking a pie with onions and eggs:
Step 1: Prepare the filling for the cake.Green onions must be thoroughly washed and finely chopped. 3 eggs boil for filling. To do this, put them in a saucepan, fill with water so that it completely covers the eggs and put on a slow fire. Cook eggs 10 minutesthen fill them with cold water for several minutes. We cut the eggs into small cubes and mix thoroughly with green onion, salt and pepper to taste the mixture. Next, fill the filling in a saucepan with a small amount of vegetable oil and put it on a small fire. About a minute we warm the contents in order for the onion to donkey in volume. Next, remove the container from the fire and cool naturally.
Step 2: Preparing the dough for the pie.
Step 3: Form and bake the dish.Lubricate the form with oil, then distribute along the bottom a little more than half the test. We spread the filling on this layer and distribute it evenly. Then again fill the pie with the remaining dough. Preheat the oven to a temperature 200 degrees and put the pie in the roasting pan for 35-40 minutes. After that, we take out the cake, cover it with a towel and cool in this form.
Step 4: Serve the pie with onion and egg.Cut the cooled pie with onions and eggs into portions and serve as a snack or a hearty snack for tea or juice. It is so tasty that it can just drive you crazy, of course, only in a good sense of the term. Enjoy your meal!
- - As a sauce to the pie, sour cream or any creamy at your discretion is well suited.
- - If you grate a little hard cheese into the filling, then the finished product will turn out to be even more original and tasty.
- - You can check the readiness of the cake with a simple match. Pierce the baked item with it. If the dough sticks to it, then the cake must be continued to bake, and if the match comes out dry and with ease, then the dough is ready.