We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Mini Sausages in Bacon
- Stuffing (any of your choice) 500 gr.
- Bacon 300 gr.
- Cream (any fat content) 50 ml.
- Mustard 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Oregano 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Coriander 1 tsp
- Main IngredientsBacon
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Knife, Cutting board, Oven, Baking sheet, Baking parchment, Dish
Cooking mini sausages in bacon:
Step 1: Cooking minced meat for sausages.Any minced meat to your taste must be thawed. If you do not have minced meat, then you can cook it from any piece of meat without bones, carefully passing it through a meat grinder or grind it with a blender. Next, we season the minced meat with spices. To do this, mix chopped meat in a bowl with coriander, oregano, cream, half mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste and thoroughly knead the mixture until smooth so that the spices soak the whole stuffing.
Step 2: Form and bake sausages.Cut the bacon into thin and long slices. We pluck a piece from the minced meat with wet hands about 50 grams, roll it into a sausage and wrap a plate of bacon. We cover the baking sheet with parchment for baking, then put our sausages on it. In a separate bowl, mix half a spoonful of mustard with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. We carefully lubricate the surface of our sausages with this mixture. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to a temperature 240 degrees and send the dish into it on 10 minutesthen reduce heat to 200 degrees and bake sausages another 15 minutes.
Step 3: Serve the mini sausages in the bacon.Ready-made sausages can be served on the table in hot or chilled form. In the first case, it is more correct to present them with some side dish. It can be any vegetables, pasta, rice and other cereals. When chilled, sausages play the role of snacks more, so even with beer they fit perfectly on your table. Bon appetit to all!
- - In the same way, sausages can be formed not from minced meat, but with the help of fillets. But in this case, it must first be pickled in spices, thoroughly wiped with them, and left in this form for 20-30 minutes, then cut off small pieces from it and wrap in bacon.
- - Also you can use any spices and seasonings for meat to your taste.
- - If after you have formed the sausages, they do not hold their shape, then they can be wrapped with a thread of natural fibers, and after baking it can simply be removed carefully. Or you can pierce the sausage with toothpicks in several places.