We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- gray rustic bread 4 slices (approximately 2 cm thick)
- tomatoes 500g
- red onion 2 pcs.
- fresh cucumbers 2 pcs.
- garlic 1 clove
- olive oil 3 tbsp. l
- red wine vinegar 2 tbsp. l
- basil leaves 1 large bunch
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Tomato, Bread
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:oven or grill (for baking bread), cutting board, salad bowl, knife, tablespoon, food wrap
Step 1: Cook the tomatoes.Wash and chop the tomatoes in large cubes. Put them in a salad bowl.
Step 2: Cook the onion.Peel the onion, cut into half rings. Add it to the tomatoes.
Step 3: Cook the garlic.Peel, chop and add the garlic to a salad bowl.
Step 4: Cook the bread.Lightly bake the bread on the grill or in the oven until a light crust forms. Optionally, grate it with garlic. Then break the bread with your hands into small pieces.
Step 4: Serve.Add olive oil and red wine vinegar to the salad bowl. In addition, add a small amount of salt and pepper to the salad. Mix the ingredients, cover the salad bowl with cling film and refrigerate for an hour. Before serving the salad, wash the cucumbers, remove the skin and seeds from them. Cut them into small pieces and add to the salad bowl. Rinse the basil leaves and chop coarsely. Combine all the ingredients in a salad bowl and mix well, adding salt and pepper to taste. Now the salad is ready to serve. Enjoy your meal!
- - After cooking, panzanella is recommended to be left in the refrigerator so that the salad is infused and has an even more intense taste.
- - There are many recipes of panzanella, in most of them, besides tomatoes, they offer to add cucumbers, red onions, sweet peppers, celery, olives and greens to the salad.
- - You can experiment by adding olives and anchovies to the panzanella, which go well with salad ingredients.