We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Asian omelette ingredients
- eggs 10 pcs
- mushrooms 150 gr (any ready-made mushrooms are suitable: champignons, honey mushrooms or forest mushrooms)
- rice 2 cups (as a side dish)
- soy sauce 1-2 tbsp
- hot pepper 1 pod (for cooking you need red sharp pod without seeds)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- onion 1 bunch (you need a feather of green onions)
- salt, pepper, herbs to taste
- olive oil for frying
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Mushrooms, Rice
- Serving 2 servings
pan, knife, cutting board, bowl for mixing ingredients
Cooking Asian omelettes:
Step 1: Cook the omelet.
In a bowl, break the eggs and shake them until smooth. Wash hot peppers and separate from seeds, then finely chop and add to eggs. Finely chop the prepared mushrooms and a feather of green onion and also send to a bowl. Peanut butter, salt, pepper to taste. Mix well.
Step 2: Fry the omelet.Pour the cooked mass into two pre-heated pans. Cook half an hour (30 minutes) over medium heat until the omelet thickens. Sprinkle with herbs. Using a spatula or other improvised means, fold the omelet in half. Fry to a delicious golden crust on both sides. Inside the dish should remain liquid.
Step 3: serve.The Asian dish is ready. Pour the omelette with soy sauce and garnish with herbs. Boiled rice or a light salad of fresh vegetables is ideal as a side dish. Good appetite!
- You can use one pan, but do it in two steps or reduce the amount of ingredients by 2 times.
- You can also add cheese, tomatoes, garlic or broccoli.
- The dish will turn out low-calorie and useful if you take young shoots of plants.