We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of salad "Ambassadorial"
- 6 pcs tomatoes (Cherry tomatoes are used, or small tomatoes are used)
- fresh lettuce 1 bunch
- 1 pc cucumber (a long Chinese cucumber is required)
- onion 1 pc (take red sweet onion)
- quail eggs 4 pcs
- crackers 1 packet
- 1/2 caviar cans
- sweet pepper 1 pc (grade paprika)
- olive oil to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:knife, cutting board, salad bowl, egg pan
Cooking Salad "Ambassadorial":
Step 1: Shred the ingredients.Rinse all products. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, boil the quail eggs and also cut into 2 parts. Peel sweet bell peppers from seeds and cut into thin strips. Cut red onion and cucumber into rings.
Step 2: Serve.Beautifully cover the plate with lettuce leaves, lay the lettuce on top, sprinkle with crackers and garnish with caviar. Salt and pour olive oil. The dish is ready. Good appetite!
- - Caviar can be replaced with shrimp or seaweed.
- - Low-fat salad, ideal for diets.
- - You can garnish with soy sauce and herbs.