We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Oven ingredients for cooking rabbit with potatoes in the oven
- Rabbit 1-1.5 kg
- Potato 6 pieces
- Tomato 4 pieces
- Bacon 150 grams
- Onion 2 pieces
- Dry white wine 0.5 tablespoon
- Olive oil for frying
- Rosemary to your liking
- Marjoram to your liking
- Table salt to your liking
- Main ingredients: Rabbit, Potato
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Tablespoon, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Wooden spatula, Kitchen paper towel, Deep bowl, Baking sheet, Oven, Parchment baking paper, Bowl, Oven
Cooking a rabbit with potatoes in the oven:
Step 1: Marinate the rabbit.Rinse the rabbit carcass well under running cold water, then dry it with a paper towel and cut into portions. Then place them in a deep bowl, fill with wine, add marjoram and rosemary. Cover and let marinate, at least an hour.
Step 2: Prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Step 3: Put the ingredients on a baking sheet.Now that the meat has been marinated, wrap each piece bacon. Cover the baking sheet with special parchment paper for baking. Spread slices of rabbit wrapped in bacon on it, then lay potatoes with onions and tomatoes.
Step 4: Bake the rabbit with potatoes.Preheat the oven up to 250 degrees. Place the pan in the preheated oven, approximately for 1 hour. The full cooking time will depend on the individual characteristics of your oven, as well as the size and quantity of the rabbit.
Step 5: Serve the rabbit with potatoes in the oven.When the rabbit is ready, remove the pan from the oven, place the dish on the serving plates and serve. hot. You can use twigs of fresh herbs, parsley or dill to decorate the dish. Good appetite!
- - For this recipe, it is best to choose long tomatoes, so to say “finger-type”, because such a variety is quite solid and in the process of preparation they will not turn into porridge.
- - You do not need to salt the meat during pickling, since the bacon is so quite salty.
- - You can add 2 leaves of bay leaf to the rabbit marinade. This will add spice to the dish.