We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking veal in a parmesan crust
- Veal fillet (in one piece) 1/2 kg.
- Parmesan cheese 100 gr.
- Small black bun 1 piece
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A mixture of peppers (black, white, green and pink) 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Paper towel, Toothpicks or food thread, Grater, Oven, Mortar, Dining spoon, Knife, Blender, Baking tray
Cooking veal in a parmesan crust:
Step 1: prepare a dressing for meat.We take the garlic, clean it with a knife, rinse. Add sea salt and pepper mixture, grind in a mortar to a homogeneous mass. Then add the egg and mix everything with a tablespoon. Refueling is ready!
Step 2: prepare the bread and parmesan crumbs.
Step 3: take the veal fillet.It is better to take chilled meat. If you have a frozen piece - it does not matter, it also works well with it. It is desirable that the meat had small fatty streaks. Let a piece of veal be aged at room temperature, before baking for several hours. A specific feature of the cooking of veal is that it follows be sure to bring to full readiness: semi-fried veal has an unpleasant taste and is poorly digested. The best quality veal should be pale pink with a grayish tint. This color is characteristic of dairy calf meat. In appearance, it can be confused with pork. So, we take a veal tenderloin, wash it with water and dry it with a paper towel. Grate the meat on all sides with the resulting dressing, fold it in half, fasten with toothpicks or tie with floss and roll on all sides in bread and parmesan crumbs.
Step 4: bake veal.Preheat the oven up to 200 ° C. Set the wire rack on the middle level of the preheated oven, and a baking sheet under it. Place the veal meat on the wire rack and bake for half an hour, then lower the temperature to 160 ° C and continue to bake until cooked (another 40-45 minutes). Ready meat to rest for 15 minutes. The dish is ready!
Step 5: serve the veal in a parmesan crust.Slightly rested meat cut and spread on plates. Veal in a parmesan crust can be served with any side dish, with sauce, with fresh vegetables or as an independent dish, just garnish with herbs. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you want to bake a larger piece of veal, then for every 500 grams, you need to increase the baking time by 8-10 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
- - If you want to bake a veal tenderloin, first tie it with kitchen thread or place it on the net, and pour meat juice during the cooking process - then the piece will bake evenly and also retain its shape and juiciness.
- - If you want to cook marinade for veal, bet on the ingredients that best emphasize its taste: lemon juice, olives, tarragon, sage and rosemary.
- - When choosing veal, pay attention to the following points: it should be dense, pinkish, with white layers of solid fat and always wet.