We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cook the onion, then add the meat and stir until white. Pour enough water to cover the meat. Boil for 1 hour and a half. Add salt, pepper, broth, paprika, thyme and leave on the fire for another 30 minutes.
Boil water in a pot as large (in diameter) with a little salt. When it boils, add the pasta one by one. Boil for 20 minutes, stirring constantly to remove them from the bottom of the pan.
The canned tomatoes are cut into small pieces and poured with the sauce in a bowl. Bring to a boil, then add thyme. This mixture is placed on the bottom of a small tray (31x20 cm), then place the shells, carefully and put the meat filling in each. Pour the meat sauce between the pasta. Grate the cheese and place it on each shell. Bake for 15 minutes, over low heat.
Peppers stuffed with meat - tips experienced chefs
1. kinds of Pepper food To prepare the filling are best used with thick walls.
2. For stuffed peppers s -have Proven juicy tender and, cooked should be in a sauce of cream or tomatoes.
3. Se serve peppers stuffed with the juice in which it was prepared, so you get a kind of soup.
Fish and shellfish dish
* 500 g cod
* 1 clove of garlic
* 500 g biban
* 2 tomatoes
* 300 g shells in shell
* 1 tablespoon tomato paste
* 50 ml of olive oil
* 2 parsley bindings
* 2 potatoes
* 2 bay leaves
* 2 leeks
* 3-4 strands of green thyme
* 1 fennel
* 1 orange
* 1 large onion
* 1.5 liters of water
* 800 ml fish soup
* 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
* 1 teaspoon saffron
1. Fillet the fish, and cut the obtained fillets into pieces, heat the oil in an 8-liter pot and fry in this leek, fennel, onion and garlic, all cleaned, washed and cut into pieces.
2. Then add the diced tomatoes and tomato paste.
3. Mix well, then put in the pot the remaining fish bones from the fillets, cut into pieces.
4. Add fish soup and water and simmer.
5. Take the foam from time to time.
6. After 10 minutes add 1 leg. whole parsley, thyme, bay leaves, fennel seeds, orange peel, cleaned of white and saffron.
7. Simmer for 60 minutes, then strain the soup into another pot.
8. Put the peeled, washed and diced potatoes in a strained soup and season with salt and pepper.
9. Boil the soup for another 15 minutes, then add the pieces of fish fillets and shells.
10. When the shells begin to open, add the remaining parsley, finely chopped and let it boil for 2-3 more minutes.
11. Serve hot.
12. Good appetite!
Pasta shells stuffed with meat
A recipe for pasta shells stuffed with meat from: onion, garlic, olive oil, minced meat, salt, pepper, peeled tomatoes and pasta.
- 2 large onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 600 g mixed minced meat
- 1-1 / 2 canned (400 g) peeled tomatoes
- 1 pack (500 g) sea shellfish paste (shells)
Method of preparation:
Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry both well. Add the minced meat and fry, stirring, until crumbly. Salt and pepper.
Add half the amount of peeled lard and cover the pot and let it boil over medium heat for about 20 minutes. The pasta is boiled in a large amount of salted water, according to the instructions on the package. They drain well. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Heat the rest of the tomatoes in a saucepan, add salt and pepper. Place in a greased soufflé form and distribute evenly, place the drained pasta on top and fill with the meat mixture, using a teaspoon, bake the pasta in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Meatballs stuffed with meat & # 8211 so sure you haven't eaten before!
We present you a recipe for delicious meat potatoes. From the simplest ingredients you get a delicious hot dish, especially fragrant and appetizing. Due to its neat and colorful appearance, it can be served as the main course at the holiday table, and praise will certainly not be long in coming.
& # 8211 330 g minced beef
& # 8211 3/4 glass of black beans
& # 8211 2 tablespoons chopped green coriander
& # 8211 1 teaspoon ground hot pepper
& # 8211 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Method of preparation
1. Mix the hot pepper with the paprika and cumin.
2. Heat in a small pan about 2 tablespoons of oil over medium heat. Fry the meat in a hot pan. Drain excess fat and juice.
3. Add the chopped onion and crushed garlic to the meat. Fry until the onion becomes semi-transparent.
4. Peel a squash, grate it and slice the tomatoes. Add it to the meat pan and fry for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add the beans, corn, spices and chopped coriander to the pan. Stir.
6. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Stir-fry for 5-7 minutes.
7. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
8. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and grease it with oil.
9. Wash and dry the potatoes. Stick each potato a few times with a fork and grease them with oil.
10. Arrange the potatoes on the baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes. The core will become soft and the shell & # 8211 will be crispy.
11. Let the potatoes cool for a few minutes. Cut them in half.
12. Remove 3/4 of the core, using a small spoon. Get some potato boats. Grease the inside with a little oil.
13. Arrange the potatoes on the baking tray with the skin facing up. Bake the potatoes for another 10 minutes.
14. Turn the potatoes with the skin facing down and bake for another 5-7 minutes, until the edges are browned.
15. Remove the potatoes from the oven and fill them with meat.
16. Sprinkle the potatoes with grated cheese and turn them in the oven until the cheese melts.
Shells Saint Jacques Gratin
* It would be advisable to use a fish soup (if you prepare fish - everything you have left when you clean it: head, tail - what you don't use, boil it together with an onion, 2 carrots and a little celery and make a soup). If not, prepare a simple vegetable soup.
Wash the shells well first of all, keeping the shells (pay close attention to the part between the shell and the meat because there tends to be sand).
Mix in a bowl about 8-10 tablespoons of breadcrumbs with crushed garlic, finely chopped parsley, a little lemon juice, salt, pepper, white wine, a drizzle of oil, 2-3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese and soup. You must obtain a creamy composition, not dry, but not very liquid, it must be soft anyway, otherwise you risk drying the shell core too much in the oven.
Put the shells in a tray, cover them with the composition obtained. Put another drizzle of oil on top and put in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until you see them browned.
For the tomatoes, I did this: I boiled water in an olisoara, and in a bowl I prepared ice with water. When the water started to boil I put the tomatoes in the water for 10-15 seconds, took them out and put them in the ice bowl for another 10-15 seconds. Due to the thermal shock, the tomato peel will come off very easily. I then cut them in 2, took out the seeds and cut them into slices. If I had then cut them into equal cubes I would have obtained a perfect crush of tomatoes.
I peeled an orange with a potato peeler and then cut the shells into thin strips and gave them various shapes. There is also a special tool with which these strips of lemon or orange peel can be made much faster, but I still don't have it (it will be one of the future acquisitions).
I made a reduction of balsamic vinegar and served my shells decorated with slices of tomatoes, orange peel and a few drops of balsamic vinegar drops dripped on the plate. I advise you to put a few slices of tomato and around the shell, at its base to stabilize the shell in the plate, so as not to risk slipping to the table.
I recommend you to taste this appetizer with a glass of Chardonay.
Tomatoes stuffed with minced turkey meat
1. Wash the tomatoes, cut off the cap, then scoop out the inside with a spoon. Keep the tomato core for the sauce.
2. In a large bowl, place the minced turkey meat, over which add the salt and pepper, chopped onion and garlic and then the rice soaked in water.
3. Fill the tomatoes with the minced meat, then place the cap on top.
4. In a large saucepan (which can also enter the oven) pour the olive oil, the 2 tablespoons of broth and the tomato kernels, mixed. You can add a clove of garlic to the kernels, then mix them together - it gives it a very pleasant aroma.
5. Leave the pan covered over medium heat for 45 minutes. If the sauce drops too much, you can add a little water. After time has passed, transfer the pan to the oven and leave it at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Pasta shells stuffed with meat and tomato sauce & # 8211 in the oven
Pasta shells stuffed with meat and tomato sauce, in the oven. Recipe of baked stuffed shells. In the filling I also put some mushrooms, a little sour cream and grated cheese. The tomato sauce is prepared & # 8222 per minute & # 8221, raw, from fresh tomatoes. A tray of au gratin pasta came out, extraordinarily tasty and fragrant!
I recently bought a bag of shellfish pasta (conchiglioni, about 5 x 3 cm) and I kept thinking about what to fill them with. You can also use normal pasta tubular (penne or rigattoni) or mini-shells. You can't fill them individually, but you can layer them like this: tomato sauce, pasta and minced meat on top. Here find more information about these shells.
I prepared the fresh tomato sauce in 2 minutes, as it is described here as well, with the mention that I also kept the juicy core of the tomatoes (pasta needs liquid in which to cook).
In winter we use tomato puree in a jar or can & # 8211 recipe here.
Otherwise, I put a few more pieces of mozzarella over the pasta and decorated them with a little grated Parmesan cheese, after I took them out of the oven.
"Meat nests" filled with cheese!
From the minced meat you can cook delicious roasts, or use it as a filling for pies. But what do you think about a recipe in which minced meat is no longer part of the filling but is filled with cheese ?! This recipe is much easier to cook even than roasts, because all you have to do is put the “nests” in the oven and you're done!
-800 g minced pork
-300 g minced chicken
-200 ml cream for cooking
-powdered black pepper to taste.
Method of preparation:
1.Mix the minced chicken with the pork and add the finely chopped onion.
2. Soak the bread in 100 ml of milk, then press it and add it to the minced meat.
3. Pour the remaining milk into the meat mixture, salt and pepper.
4. First, make balls the size of an apple from the composition and then create a "nest" from each one. Arrange the nests on the greased pan.
5. Grate the cheese and mix it with the cream, eggs and chopped dill.
6.Put the filling in all the nests and put the tray in the preheated oven. Bake at 200 ° for 25-30 minutes.
Quinces stuffed with minced meat
You will need more ingredients for this recipe, but that does not mean that it is a complicated one.
First, you will need:
The ingredients for the filling are as follows:
- 1 red onion
- 300 g of minced beef
- slice of bread
- 100 ml of milk
- 1 or
- 1 teaspoon of coffee
- two mint leaves
For the caramel sauce you will need:
- about 50 g of butter
- 100 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 200 ml apple cider
- half star anise, broken into pieces
quinces stuffed with minced meat
The number of quinces is chosen according to the number of people. The quinces are washed and dug with a teaspoon or a knife. Finely chop the removed pulp with a knife. To prepare the filling, mix the minced beef, onion, bread to be soaked in milk, salt and pepper. Once the filling is ready, put it in the hollowed quinces and apply a little flour, then brown them in butter. To prepare the caramel sauce, we need two tablespoons of sugar, butter, water and chopped pulp. The browned quinces are added in the same bowl in which we prepared the sauce, after which it is completed with apple cider. Leave the pot on low heat for a few minutes, and then in the oven for a few more minutes, depending on your preferences.