Ingredients for Cooking Oat Pancakes
- Oatmeal 3 tablespoons
- Premium wheat flour 1 tablespoon
- Sugar 3 tablespoons
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Cottage cheese (nonfat) 1 cup
- Yogurt (natural) 1 cup
- Baking powder for dough 1 teaspoon
- Water (boiling water) to taste
- Vegetable oil (or olive) for frying to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Frying Pan, Bowls, Mixer, Blender, Serving Dish
Cooking oat pancakes:
Step 1: Cook the oatmeal dough.Two tablespoons of oatmeal must be crushed using a blender or mill. Mix the resulting oatmeal with the remaining cereal and pour boiling water. Leave as it is 15 minutes. In a bowl, mix the wheat flour, sugar and baking powder for the dough. Remove the zest from the lemon with a grater and squeeze out all the juice. In another bowl, thoroughly mix skim cheese with an egg and yogurt using a mixer. Add the zest of lemon and juice. In a bowl with flour, add swollen oatmeal and curd, mix thoroughly and leave another 20 minutes.
Step 2: Cook the oatmeal pancakes.We put on a medium heat to heat the pan, pour quite a bit of vegetable oil and spread the fritters with the help of a spoon, fry it, reduce the heat. Fry on both sides for about 3-5 minutes over low heat under a lid (until browned).
Step 3: Serve the oatmeal pancakes.As soon as all the pancakes are cooked, transfer them to a paper towel in order to remove all excess oil, then put them on a serving dish and serve with jam. Brew aromatic tea and invite household members to have breakfast. Enjoy your meal!
- - This is a bit complicated option for making oat pancakes. You can do without cottage cheese, lemon and yogurt.
- - Also, oat pancakes can be prepared from the remaining oatmeal, just add a little flour, baking powder and an egg.
- - It is best to pour hot fritters with chopped fresh fruits or berries.
- - If you want to prepare a dietary version of pancakes, then simply replace the white sugar with brown and reduce its dosage.