We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of quail nest salad
- walnuts 6-8 pcs (depends on the number of eggs that will be in the nest)
- cream cheese 100-200 gr
- pitted olives 6-8 pcs
- 4 yolks
- garlic 2 cloves
- squirrels 4 pcs
- potato 2 pcs
- onion 1 pc (pickled perfect, but you can use red onion)
- meat 300 gr (beef, veal or tongue)
- pickled cucumbers 100 gr
- mushrooms 300 gr
- mayonnaise to taste
- greens, salt, pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Eggs, Nuts
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:cutting board, knife, bowl for mixing ingredients, plate for making eggs, pan
Cooking quail nest salad:
Step 1: Step 1: Cooking the Ingredients.If you use a tongue in a salad, you need to cook it for 4 hours. Willingness is easy to check - it should be easily pierced with a knife or fork. Beef cook faster. Spread it with spices, sour cream and mustard and bake in the oven and bag for 2-2.5 hours. Fry walnuts on the stove or in the microwave. Cream cheese put freezing in the freezer. Potatoes, mushrooms and eggs need to be boiled. After the mushrooms should also be fried.
Step 2: Prepare the nest.Chop potatoes, pickled cucumbers, onions, squirrels and meat with small strips. Season with mayonnaise, add mushrooms, salt and pepper. Send the salad soaked in the refrigerator.
Step 3: Cook the eggs.Mash yolks with a fork, add grated ice cream cream cheese and garlic. Move everything carefully until smooth. Start the olives with walnuts, then roll in mayonnaise and a mixture of cheese and yolk. Then send the eggs in the refrigerator to solidify.
Step 4: Serve.Put the salad on the dish in the form of a nest, make a depression in the center and lay the eggs there. Garnish with greens and grated nuts. Good appetite!
- - Potatoes can be cut into thin strips and fry in vegetable oil, like french fries. And in this form, add to the salad, it will be even tastier.
- - You can decorate not only with dill or parsley, put salad leaves on the bottom of the dish, it will turn out very beautifully.