We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making pumpkin souffle
- Pumpkin 500 gr.
- Milk (any fat content) 150 ml. (incomplete faceted glass)
- Sugar 1 cup
- Light raisins 30 gr. or 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Chicken egg 2 pcs.
- Butter - 1.5 tbsp. spoons to taste
- Vanillin to taste
- Main ingredients: Pumpkin, Oil
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Inventory:Bakeware, Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Bowl large, Baking sheet, Mixer or whisk for whipping, Mug, Blender
Cooking soufflé from pumpkin:
Step 1: Peel the pumpkin.To do this, first wash the whole pumpkin to remove dirt from its surface. Next, cut the pumpkin in half with a knife with a long blade. After that, we take out the seeds from each half of the pumpkin. It is advisable to do this by hand for a greater effect, but you can use a spoon. We lay the pumpkin with the cut side on the board and cut the skin from the middle to the edges. Caution - Be careful as you may cut yourself. After that, we again wash the pumpkin both outside and inside.
Step 2: Bake the pumpkin.
Step 3: Prepare the souffle.Baked Pumpkin grind in a blender. Egg yolks must be separated from proteins. To do this, it is necessary to break the egg, but do not open it to the end, let the protein flow out, and the yolk will remain inside. The whole process should take place over a glass or bowl. Beat the whites separately until foam with a whisk or mixer. Raisins need to be steamed in hot waterso that it takes a rounded shape. To do this, fill it with boiling water and leave for 10-15 minutes. In the already cooled pumpkin puree, stirring continuously, add sugar, egg yolks, milk, vanillin, raisins and already beaten egg white, carefully mix with a tablespoon. Leave the mixture to infuse for a couple of minutes.
Step 4: Bake the dessert.We grease the baking tins with butter. Carefully put the souffle in the molds and bake in the oven at 200 degrees 20 minutes. But in the pan, on which the molds will be laid out, it is necessary to pour a little water. It will evaporate quietly and will not allow the souffle to become stiff.
Step 5: Serve the pumpkin souffle.Serve the souffle warm, right in the baking tins. Add a teaspoon or dessert spoon to the dish. In addition, you can decorate with berries or a cherry bar. Serve any drink with pumpkin soufflé: tea, coffee, juice, cocktail, fresh, wine and others. A fine light dessert can also be slightly sprinkled with syrup or melted chocolate. Enjoy your meal!
- - Pumpkin soufflé can be steamed.
- - You can cook such a dish with gelatin (after dissolving it in water or milk), but without adding eggs.
- - To make the soufflé more dietary, instead of sugar, you can use honey in the recipe or initially choose a sweet pumpkin variety.
- - You can make one large souffle - for this we use one large shape of 15-18 cm (with a capacity of 1.4 l). Bake in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for about 5 minutes, then lower the temperature to 180 degrees and bake for another 14 minutes. We cut the finished souffle into portioned pieces and serve.
- - Beat whites just in soft foam. They are introduced only to provide the souffle with many bubbles, so that it rises and turns out to be airy. If the squirrels are too thick, the souffle will not work as such.