We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Salad with Mozzarella and Tomatoes
- tomatoes -5 pcs. taste
- small mozzarella cheese 4 pcs.
- lemon juice 1 tbsp. a spoon
- olive oil 1 tbsp. a spoon
- basil to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Cheese
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:bowl (for mixing olive oil and lemon juice), whisk, salad bowl, knife, tablespoon
Making a salad with mozzarella and tomatoes:
Step 1: Cook the tomatoes.Warm the tomatoes to room temperature to enhance their taste and aroma. Cut into large slices of tomatoes and put in a salad bowl.
Step 2: Cooking Mozzarella.Cut the mozzarella into large cubes and add to the tomatoes.
Step 3: Cook the basil.Rinse the basil leaves in water and let them dry. Separate the basil leaves from the stem and add to the salad. Stir the ingredients in a salad bowl.
Step 4: Prepare a salad with mozzarella and tomatoes.In a bowl, mix olive oil and lemon juice. Beat the resulting mixture with a whisk and pour the mozzarella salad on it. Sprinkle the salad with black pepper on top and garnish with basil leaves. Enjoy your meal!
- - Prepare the salad immediately before serving. In this case, he will not lose his taste
- - Another option for preparing a salad with mozzarella and tomatoes is to chop the tomatoes coarsely and place them on a dish, alternating layers. Then pour dressing, sprinkle with basil and black pepper.