Ingredients for the preparation of Caesar Salad
Ingredients for the preparation of Caesar salad:
- chicken fillet 300 gr (take a fillet of a young chicken or chicken, then your salad will turn out very tender)
- loaf 200 gr (you can take ready crackers)
- Parmesan 50 gr (use hard cheeses)
- lettuce 1 large bunch
- garlic 2 cloves
- olive oil to taste (vegetable can be used)
For the sauce:
- boiled yolks 2 pcs
- garlic 2 cloves
- mustard 2 tsp (choose a mustard variety to your taste, varying its amount from 0.5 to 2 tsp)
- fresh squeezed lemon juice 2-3 tbsp
- olive oil 150 ml
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Bread
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:a knife - 1 pc, a chopping board - 1 pc, a bowl for making sauce - 1 pc, a pan for crackers - 1 pc, a salad bowl - 1 pc, a pan for cooking eggs - 1 pc
Cooking Caesar Salad:
Step 1: Making RusksRusks can be bought in the store, but you can cook them yourself. To do this, squeeze 2 cloves of garlic into a bowl and add 6 tbsp.spoons of olive oil, move everything well and leave for 10-15 minutes. While the oil is infused, cut the loaf into small, neat cubes. Pour the infused oil onto a hot skillet and leave the bread to fry. While stirring, fry crackers until golden brown.
Step 2: Cook the chicken.Cut the chicken into small pieces and toss it on a hot frying pan. Pepper, salt and bring to readiness.
Step 3: make the sauce.Making salad dressing. Take a bowl to mix the ingredients. Add 2 teaspoons mustard and boiled yolks. Stir well, then squeeze 2 cloves of garlic, add lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and mix again until smooth.
Step 4: Mix the ingredients.The salad is at the final stage, it remains only to displace all the ingredients and serve beautifully. Salad the leaves nicely with your hands, then put on a plate. Put chicken fillet and crackers on top, pour sauce and gently sprinkle with grated parmesan.
Step 5: Serve.Our salad is ready. Delicious and nutritious, it will decorate your table. Good appetite!
- - It will be very tasty if you add anchovies, bacon or mushrooms. It is very easy to experiment with this salad, it all depends on your imagination.
- - It is better to add crackers just before serving, otherwise they will become soft.
- So that the pieces do not shrink and remain juicy, first fry them until golden brown, and then add a small amount of water and simmer until all the water has evaporated, then your fillet will remain juicy and at the same time with a beautiful, tasty and fragrant golden crust.