We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 500 g Malay
- 1 l milk (water)
- 50 g butter
- 100 g sour cream
- 200 g grated salted cheese
- 200 g smoked sausages
- and / or 150 gr kaiser or 100 bacon (all three can be combined, or just sausages, each as he likes)
- 3 eggs
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Shut up and swallow:
- Make a softer polenta from milk and corn, in which the cream is incorporated.
- Sausages, bacon or kaizer (or all), cut into small pieces and cook for 5-6 minutes in 1 tablespoon oil.
- Grease a heat-resistant dish with butter and place: a first layer of polenta, then fried mixture, again polenta,
sprinkle with grated cheese and cover with the remaining polenta.
- With the help of a polish, digging is made from place to place,
in which eggs are placed and sprinkled with salt.
- Put the dish in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until the polenta is nicely browned and the eggs are cooked.
The silent and swallow recipe can be made without smoking, it turns out very good and so on (picture no. 2 below is the version without sausages or any kind of smoking)